Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Is anybody else here preparing for the collapse of the civilization? And I'm not asking whatever any of you is a hardcore prepper / survivalist or anything like that (I'm not one either), I'm just asking whatever any of you started stockpiling supplies and stuff like that after that corona-virus thing happened. I did. Do you think that the collapse of the civilization in the near future is possible? Do you think it is inevitable?

>>

As you may already be aware, we have an entire /doom/ board, where the latest threat is about something resembling a civil war in the US starting to brew. This has been predicted to happen in the corona thread, although not this fast. It's a mix of factors: A strained economy, a lack of personel, Trump's destruction of the US (whether it's deliberate or not), et cetera. At this point, I don't think that the corona outbreak is severe enough to last, though, so I don't think you have the overhanging threat of a full US collapse within 1-2 years. If it happens, it will happen a bit quicker and not be as severe. Maybe a small rebellion that leads to a coup against Trump, but nothing fatal to infrastructure. Other countries are next, though. Brazil will likely collapse, and poverty and slavery will be a fact in many countries. You'll likely not be able to swing a cat without hitting a child prostitute in India, working for her family or some other employer if her parents died in Covid. I've stockpiled months ago, because it's stupid to not prepare for the worst if it means that you might die, but while I think it will get bad, I think society will still hold somewhat, give or take a few wars. ...so if you're sane in the head, then prepare to get drafted, I guess. Myself, I was swiftly declared to be too insane. the shrink just took one look at me and went "NOPE! GET OUT! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!".

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>235020 Noone posts on that board but one autistic samefag..

>>

>>235019 I bought a couple more guns..

>>

>>235021 I think you're confusing maturity with autism, as well as "Karen" with an insult.

>>

>>235022 > non-Americans are stockpiling food > Americans are stockpiling guns Thank God that I live in a civilized country, so I won't need a gun even if the civilization collapses, because my people are not bunch of savages that would start killing each other for shit as soon as the rule of law is gone. I really wish that somebody would build a wall around the whole USA, not to keep people out, but to keep Americans in. Just the thought that Americans are allowed to leave their shithole country and spread their barbaric savage mindset is making me feel uneasy.

>>

>>235024 You should try Sweden. They don't have many guns. Their weapon is friendship. It may sound really ridiculous, until you realize that Swedish friendship will often kill you by driving you to suicide. When a Swede smiles at you, that means that hes fucking your worst enemy while telling him all your secrets and your entire chat history. Remember Assange and how he got falsely charged with rape? That's how Swedes have sex. They seek out someone they hate, and then they try to entrap them somehow, so that they can charge them with rape, and that's the Swedish version of love. I'm pretty sure that Swedes evolved from sharks.

>>

>>235025 That's funny coming from a Jew.

>>

>>235026 Don't bite the hand that feeds you. You said it yourself: As your master race, the jews are in charge of everything from your finances to your entertainment. Be grateful that they put up with you living in their home.

>>

>>235026 ...and this is considering that you nazis don't even have a home. Name a country that supports anything beyond reluctantly housing you, now that nazi Germany is long gone. Maybe Japan? You're not welcome in white countries. Most of them just put up with you, while others like your precious Germany and Sweden, has invented laws to forbid you entirely. I wonder why... Could it be because you exterminated millions of jews and other people? The moment that you were given control, you just turned on the country who put you in charge, and started consuming it. Maybe that's why nobody loves you.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>235027 >>235028 I'm not the nazi guy, I'm the naz-bol Stalin guy. I just find it funny when a Jew claims that some other people group is made up entirely from liars. It feels like a huge irony.

>>

>>235029 Jews are probably the most honest and hardworking people ever known to man. I know this. You know this. Why lie about it? ...and why claim that I'm a jew? Go take your pills.

>>

>>235030 > Jews are probably the most honest and hardworking people ever known to man Sure, it's not like Bibi Netanyahu is systematically avoiding trial for corruption or anything... oh wait...

>>

>>235031 ...and he's doing that because he's one guy in a so called Jewish nation which doesn't allow that sort of thing, and so he's actually proving what I'm saying. ...but hey, at least you had an anecdote consisting of one guy - am I right?

>>

>>235032 How many anecdotes like this do I need to add to be proven right?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>235033 Seeing that you're a stockpiler of antisemitics images, a couple of hundreds would be a start. ...but it's not a question of anecdotes. It's not even a question of cherrypicking and twisting passeges from their religious texts. It's a question of if there exists any anecdotes that can disprove you. ...because if I can find just one good jew, who is still somehow a jew, then jews aren't evil by nature. ...and there's also the fact that you haven't met a single jew in real life, haven't you. All you know, is the propaganda.

>>

>>235034 I have met you here and that's more than enough to convince me that I don't want to meet any of you in the real life.

>>

>>235035 Lol - I'm technically a hindu, though. Where are you getting that I'm a jew from? =)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>235036 >I'm technically a hindu, though Hey, Pajeet, what does "technically" mean? Does it mean, you are a Hindu but instead of using the street you have already learned to poo in the loo?

>>

>>235037 It means that I only acknowledge one deity out of the pantheon - Kali, and possibly Durga - and only in the old traditional sense. You could call it Shaktism, but the truth is that the only reason why I chose Kali, is that that's the traditional image that comes closest to what I worship. Hinduism is actually just bullshit. It's just a bunch of fairytales, and anyone with a brain can see through it. That it coincides with something I believe in, is by random chance.

>>

>>235037 I'm actually not the only believer of my religion. Prominent atheists like Alan Watts and Richard Dawkins, partially share my religious beliefs, and name her Kali as well.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>235038 >>235039 So you are not Pajeet. It's even worse. You are Mola Ram, the villain from "Indiana Jones and the temple of doom" You raid villages and steal their Sankara Stones and their children. You rip out people's hearts mumbling "Kālī Ma, Kālī Maaa, shakti de!" Aaaaaand: YOU BETRAYED SHIVA!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiE5mE0ZorA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYWLE9HIqUM

>>

>>235044 Indiana Jones isn't ALL cultural savagery. The thugee cult very likely existed back around the 19th century, but what they actually did was trick travellers across Europe that they were guides, and then strangled them with ropes in their sleep in order to sacrifice them to mother Kali. They killed a lot of people across Europe before they were all hunted down. ...and animal, and even human, sacrifice, it's a long, long Kali tradition. The sacrifices are meant to be killed slowly, because the suffering and the dying is the whole point. It brings the sacrificed closer to Kali. ...and then an idol of Kali is doused with the blood of the sacrifice, in order for Kali to come and "eat" it, after which its remains become blessed, and it is said that whoever eats from these blessed remains, will gain special powers. I've posted YouTube videos of such "puja" (festivals) in /pain/ a long time ago, and I can show you many more. My worship of the goddess of murder is different, though: I focus on reverance and fear of her. I think that trying to do her work is a blasphemy, and I have no delusions of pleasing her with sacrifice, because her heart is cold and black, and she has no favourites among the living or the dead. Eventually she will kill us all, so there is no point in speeding up this process.

>>

>>235046 >what they actually did was trick travellers across Europe that they were guides, and then strangled them with ropes in their sleep I'm pretty sure that they all went to found Sweden after that.