Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Your opinions have no value. The internet is saturated with opinions. Your opinions are not unique, they are not better than any of the billions of opinions posted on the internet every day. Your opinions will be forgotten sooner than you think. You are wasting your time by discussing stuff on the internet.

>>

Also, unless you are a career politician, none of your opinions really matters. Work and training trumps your little headcloud opinions anytime.

>>

>>235003 Wrong The internet is where ideas evolve and we must continue discussing them

>>

>>235005 When was the last time that you had an idea that actually amounted to anything beyond your own orgasm?

>>

>>235005 ...and even if you had a good idea on how to change society, it's not your society. If you improve society, you end up improving your own enemy. By extension you'll support imprisoning yourself for CP that much faster. The only idea I have, is my own survival, and trust me: There's no room for anything else, fellow pedophile. Survival is an artform that takes a lifetime of dedication.

>>

>>235008 > fellow pedophile Why do you assume that everybody here is a pedo?

>>

>>235010 Because Masterchan - former Enrive - was THE pedo board when it prospered. Basically all we did was fawn over little girls. If you're here, you're an honorary pedophile.

>>

>>235011 Masterchan was never board focused on the topic of pedophilia. It was originally a PC gaming board. That's why it's called Masterchan. The name is based on the "PC master-race" meme.

>>

>>235006 every day

>>

>Masterchan was never board focused on the topic of pedophilia. >It was originally a PC gaming board. >That's why it's called Masterchan. >The name is based on the "PC master-race" meme. >every day Five of the above quoted sentences are just insane lies. Can you spot which? The first four are demonstrably false, but if you want to defend the fifth, then descibe this week's most magnificent idea to me.

>>

(Inb4 "Those other four WERE my most magnificent ideas. I can bend reality with my will.".)

>>

>>235016 How is it a lie? You can ask Gadmin where the name "masterchan" comes from. I'm pretty sure that he will confirm that it is indeed a reference to the "PC master-race" meme. If some original-fags were still around, they would confirm it as well. This website was originally supposed to be a gaming discussion website, believe it or not. But maybe you have a different explanation for the name. Tell me, why the name "masterchan" then? Why do you think Gadmin gave this website such name? You don't know. Because you are too new to know.