Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

I went to 8kun today, and it disturbed me. What the fuck has 8chan turned into? First of all they have something like 3-4 random boards. Then we have the ASMR board, which has no more than three pinned nazi/KKK threads, so somehow nazi ASMR is a thing. ...but then they have this /hypno/ board, which is just filled with the worst lolcows I've ever seen: It's a board where you post hypnotic videos, but the posters all acting like it's some highly illegal stuff, so the board rule states that you're not allowed to write out the video that you're asking for. Instead you have to type it in leet-speak, and distort it so that I guess "the FBI bots" won't find it, and often encrypt links with Hash 64 encryption. ...as if anyone gave a fuck. ...because the kicker is the topics: 10% of the shit is videos on how to become "an alpha male". 20% is how to become DUMBER. ...and 70% is how to become either a sissy or a tranny. ...and there's apparently a lot of dominant women who does these sissy hypnotist things too. ...and there's like elaborate ROADMAPS for these sessions: There are initiation hypnosis, and gateway hypnosis, and then when you get like ten levels down into the shit, then they'll make you an uber-sissy, I guess. "I got hooked on hypnosis femdom videos when I was 14, and now when I'm 22, I'm deep into the shit and I keep getting triggered by trigger words everywhere in daily life. How do I make it stop?" "You can't, bro. You're fucked for life, bro." ...and it's just bullshit, all of it. I tried some videos, and they're just flashing images, sounds and people seductively describing nature at you in ASMR voices. Only idiots fall for this shit, and then they get hypnotized to become even bigger idiots, and I guess that's how they manufacture trannies? What the fuck has happened to 8chan?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234926 >reddit spacing You have to go back

>>

>>234927 These insistant complaints, just give me the image of you being too retarded to find where the post text went, looking all around your room for it: "Did it go out the door? I thought I closed it this time. Did it go under the bed? Darn Reddit wizards with their magic spacing!"

>>

>>234926 8chan has always been mostly manchildren who are into conspiracy theories as far as I can tell. The averarge user there is a lot more immature than your typical 4chan poster. Pick the worst 4chan boards (r9k, pony, modern /v/) and you have 8chan

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234926 Chum, most of the users of 8chan left and didn't come back after the rebrand to 8kun and the exclusion of boards like /b and /pol. Sure there's /pnd, /pol's replacement, but its mostly dead.. the only board that came back with just as much posting as before is the Q board.. https://8kun.top/qresearch/catalog.html

>>

>>234930 Is there any evidence at all that Q is not just conspiracy shit?

>>

>>234930 So not even YOU take Q seriously? I mean after all you believe in The Jews, and all kinds of shit. ...but you draw the line at CRYPTO-bullshit.

>>

>>234932 What is there to take seriously? I tried searching about Q and all I got was conspiracy nonsense without any shrek of evidence. Even pizzagate had more substantial evidence than it

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234934 So you're convinced by an image of an ugly jewish caricature, but you draw the line at just typing. It has to be more artistic for you, or perhaps repeated at you enough times, like you have the brain of an actual frog.

>>

>>234935 you lost me I am asking what Q is and what is the evidence that backs it up. If you can't provide it then go take your meds

>>

>>234936 Q is some guy on the internet pretending to be a mole that's part of the deep state, "leaking information" that's just as vague as any fortune teller's. It's a scam. It's just some random internet guy inflating his ego, and idiots falling for it as usual. Intelligence is hard to find on the internet nowadays, now that every pleb on Earth has got a phone.

>>
>>

>>234936 See for yourself, all his posts are copied here https://qanon.pub/ It takes a min to load sometimes..

>>

>>234940 "Please wait while we hack your computer." No thanks. I'm not an idiot.

>>

Every revisit to 8kun is only cementing that the place is shit with no hopes of redemption. It's like a place where small abandoned children go to die. Back in my day, sure, the site was random, but at least it had boards with actual solid topics, and a semi-sane userbase. Now the place looks like a paint factory exploded and the survivors are just crawling around with their brains hanging out of their skulls. The old boards seem to actually be there, but they're buried so much rubble that they don't even show up on the front page anymore. It looks like the neonazis took over, and tried to use what they had to build their new world order, and it didn't amount to much more than an aryan garbage pile. Hashtag "fuck-niggers-lol" is trending over there right now, because I guess they have no selfawareness of who the real niggers are. Five years ago that site used to be my home. Now not even fire will cleanse it. I'm so glad that we're not #1.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234941 >Says the idiot

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234943 >Safe zones known >Coordinated

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234937 >Shilling this hard Ok Boomer

>>

>>234945 >boomer Time for some honesty: How old are you? 18? 14? 12? 10?