Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

>Postpartum depression (PPD), is a type of mood disorder associated with childbirth. Symptoms may include extreme sadness, low energy, anxiety, crying episodes, irritability, and changes in sleeping or eating patterns. >While the exact cause of PPD is unclear, the cause is believed to be a combination of physical, emotional, genetic, and social factors I think I cracked this one here guys, I know the cause. What happens when you are done fapping? You can't think about sex any longer, and then you move onto to sports, games, learning, all the things guys enjoy. But girls only think and care about sex 100% of the time, and when they have a child, soon after it is the only time in their lives that their organism just shut down any sex related thoughts. What is left for a woman? Nothing, they feel a complete blankness and lack of desire, and that explains their unusual behavior. You are seeing someone stripped of any purpose or desire. Women that have more masculine traits will not experience PPD as much or not at all, and the same thing when having their period. Why do most women get pissy during their period? Because their sex drive is lowered, and that leaves them with no way to achieve any sort of fun in their lives, and why they become spiteful and try to hurt others around them. Imagine you as a guy, suddenly having all your desires for posting on image boards, playing games, watching a TV show, any intellectual effort, sexual or drug related interest suddenly stripped away from you. You have no way of experience any joy whatsoever, not from activities , not from food, not from drinks - how would you act? Like a nagging woman trying to spread your misery to others

>>

>Like a nagging woman trying to spread your misery to others BABIES are the way that women spread misery to others. In fact, that's probably how they get depressed themselves too. EVERYONE gets depressed around a screaming pooping machine. ...but not being the center of attention, helps too.

>>

>>234908 interesting if you can prove this: >girls only think and care about sex 100% im sold

>>

>>234948 Have you ever seen a girl with a loner hobby, such as video games? (streaming for money or attention on twitch doesn't count) Have you ever met a girl who does not enjoy going out of the house all the time and rather stay at home doing something alone? No? Then there you go. The reason they must always socialize is because they must always be flirting and have male eyes on them looking at them sexually. That is what they crave

>>

>>234951 There's plenty of girls on social forums and dating sites. It's just that YOU never frequent those, and so you don't meet them.

>>

>>234951 >they only care about socializing >therefor they only care about fucking You missed a step there. I socializing and wanting to fuck arent the same. That would mean having a drink with the boys is the gayest shit ever and talking to your father sick af.