Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/auITEKd4sjA >The Pentagon on Monday formally released three unclassified videos taken by Navy pilots that have circulated for years showing interactions with 'unidentified aerial phenomena'. One of the videos shows an incident from 2004, and the other two were recorded in January 2015. The videos became public after unauthorised leaks in 2007 and 2017, and the Navy previously verified their authenticity. Is this undeniable proof ayy lmaos exist? What do you think?

>>
Image Thumbnail

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics/pentagon-ufo-videos/index.html >The Navy previously acknowledged the veracity of the videos in September of last year. They are officially releasing them now, "in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos," according to Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough. >"After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems," said Gough in a statement, "and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena."

>>

Armoured Skeptic - and loony as he's become nowadays - debunked those videos years ago.

>>

>>234607 Can you post a link to that? I find odd that the pilot would not have tried approaching the UFO, or that are no satellite images of it, especially of the 2017 case.

>>

>>234609 >Can you post a link to that? Yes. No. It's his only UFO video. It should be easy to find on your own. I bet he named it something like "Are we really alone in the universe?".

>>

>>234609 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uDC894gK6o Real Alien Invasion - 2018

>>
Image Thumbnail

This is an interview from end of 2019 with the guy who recorded the video in the OP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ While the Navy and Pentagon are confirming the video to be real and unedited, the guy who filmed it as named at in the description of the video: >Jeremy Corbell is a contemporary artist and documentary filmmaker. This takes a lot of credibility from this incident, because this is obviously someone that wants to gain attention with what he produces. Maybe he became a documentary person inspired by having documented something that changed his life? Makes sense, more sense than the Navy and the pentagon be lying along with this guy to promote his film making career... still, takes a bit of credibility out of it in my opinion. I saw another video from another person ( couldn't find it), someone who has just interviewed by Fox News, where he claims governments do have access to the technology filmed, they have just been keeping it a secret from other countries.

>>

>>234650 Don't worry your pretty little head with things beyond your ability to comprehend, peasant. Just trust us: There are no aliens.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234651

>>

>>234650 Oh I made a mistake, the filmmaker is the other guy with a beard, not the Navy pilot.

>>

>>234653 You've got to love that you haven't pieced it together yet: A film maker, making a documentary, about somethign that you as a viewer cannot identify. He was up there, in a plane, documenting something, that you can't identify. Hmmm.... I took one look at that image and I was like "Oh, that's the jet afterburner film.". ...but to you, that's a fucking UFO. Fucking hell, peasant... Just watch AS's video of all of those films. It's even linked above.

>>

>>234654 No, the film maker is the other guy who is also at the video. The one who made the recording with his plane's equipment pod is just a navy pilot.

>>

>>234654 So I watched the armored skeptic stuff, his gimbal video explanation is just inane. He is saying that the gimbal UFO is flying at a straight point away from the recorder.. while the craft recording is moving leftwards (as you can see by the clouds moving right, yet armored said he moved to the right), while the object in question never changes its point of view from the recorder nor grows smaller... even if we wanted to extend armore's explanation that the plane is circling around the object and the camera that is tracking it keeps it focused in view, you can see the equipment not showing that the craft is tilting (which I assume is shown by the brackets on the recording screen) and you can tell the same by the fact the clouds never stop moving towards the same direction and angle. the craft is flying straight matching speed with the gimball. As for the second video that was unclassified and confirmed.. armored says "oh uhm, yeah that was pretty interesting, but on its own it just doesn't tell us much!". The pilot himself who is known and has appeared on fox and joe reagan, and knows about plane technology more, says what he said was so fast it is just not from this world most likely because it showed no combustion, so if it is human, it is really really advanced technology never seen or hinted at before. What it is, is something that is puzzling the fuck of everyone and even people experts on the subject cannot explain it properly so far. Armored skeptic for sure is not debunking anything, he is not even addressing it properly.

>>
Image Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ZJQ4I7_3M Start this video at 1:30. It is 7 months old, from when the Navy confirmed the videos to be true but before the pentagon did. CNN states that these UFO sightings were investigated by a 20 million dollar government program. >The program has since been shut down, but it was ran by a military official who told CNN "We found compelling evidence we may not be alone"