Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Sup chums! (and chumkins) This is invitation from the one special imageboard. It's the new board which was created one weak ago and we want you there! It's the onion only imageboard and this is the main message from admin... 22chan does not and will not moderate anything posted. Take a look, you might find something interesting what your heart is desireing to find there. Have fun, chums!

>>

But I like it here, because I can create my own boards here. Can you create your own boards at 22chan? Also, isn't TOR pretty slow? Come over here instead. Make a /22chan/ board. =)

>>

>>234012 >does not and will not moderate anything posted what about all the cp and the spam that i see already posted, will that not be moderated either? is it a honeypot?

>>

>>234014 It's TOR. They're counting on successfully evading law enforcement.

>>

>>234014 >Not realizing OP is FBI You're fucked if you visited that site with your own isp m8

>>

>>234014 That admin is tired of all other imageboards who has rules in it and he's trying to bring something similar to the ol' days. I don't think it's an actual honey pot, because i have tried to give an advice to some DW newbie on how to properly find something and how to download vidya in safe and secure way. Later that day he (anon newbie) has returned and he have been posted direct link thus all of us knew how is that link clearly honeypot shit. First who said that there is something wrong with the link was admin.

>>

>>234018 And what exactly makes you think that i'm a fucking glownigger?

>>

I was talking with that admin and i have asked him if he has soemthing in common with my based buddies from the dubschan, because i though it was one from their moderating stuffs, but i was wrong. 2nd thing... The vision for his imageboard is to become unmoderated as much as possible, although the only moderation what he have done is pinned thread from himself and that's it. 3rd... There is some other imageboard from some of the not that experienced owner and for that admin this was the message from 22 admin... "Hello, 22chan admin here. Just thought I'd let you know your website is leaking every single poster's IP. It's not that bad since because of tor the IPs are 127.0.0.1 but if you were to connect outside the server the IP you connect from would be publicly visible. The IPs are accessible from here because you poorly configured the flatfile mode." ^ that whole message was also signed with the pgp from 22 admin

>>

Also as for the honey pot i have to tell you this... The whole internet is a fucking honey pot and most of us who aren't aware of that have been already stored in the enormous data. The governments are injecting huge amounts of money to literally spy on all of us. It's getting worse from one day to another and I have decided to take the control of my own interaction when i'm on the internet. I'm using Tor for my daily browsing sessions because i have my right to browse privately whatever the fuck i want to browse. My suggestion for all of you is to use Tor on daily basis for the purpose to escape from all of the botnets and spying shit across the whole internet.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234019 TL;DR: It's a honey pot. Tor is easily exploitable.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>234020 Only a glow nigger would ask this.

>>

>>234012 OP is a retard, 22chan already exists lmao. It has existed for like almost 2 years. Fucking google it you tard before you make your own imageboard

>>

>>234012 (((special))) imageboard >>234043 this

>>

>>234013 >But I like it here You sound in exact same way as I was sounding as anon from ex 8ch/channel/chnl. You are right, I think I'm gonna settle here for now. This >>234023 anon was right from the beginning of his suspicions over 22 (onion only) imageboard... I have been testing that admin for two days in a row and he have failed in my test, lol. >>234043 >>234044 samfagging, and also, whit a very low comprehensible skill to notice anything. Try to read one book in your life, it want hurt you.