Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

INTRODUCTION TO BLACK MAGIC Since I recently managed to curse the human kind with such a strong curse that it caused the coronavirus outbreak, I think it is the right time to share some basic knowledge of black magic with certain handpicked internet communities. I think the knowledge of magic is too valuable and so I have to make sure that it won't get lost after my death. My research of magic took many years, I have been studying it for decades, but it was only recently that I conducted experiments, various tests and used my knowledge in practical applications for the first time. You can see the results of my research destroying the human society right now after all. That proves that contrary of common believes, black magic does work and it is not as complicated as some people would want you to believe. At least the very core idea is very simple: Just as physics is a body of knowledge about harnessing and channeling energy, magic is a body of knowledge about harnessing and channeling karma. Science tells you how to extract energy, how to change its form and how to use this process to do useful work. Magic does the same thing with karma. It tells you how to harness karma, how to change its form and how to use it to affect various events and sometimes the history itself. The following parts will explain the very basics of black magic. It won't go too deeply into the details, but I promise you that the explanation of the core idea will be complete enough that the knowledge gained by reading this book can be immediately put into test and used for practical purposes. The explanation will be brief, but powerful and with demonstrably useful results.

>>

This book however will only cover the offensive black magic. Do not expect any explanation of the white magic mechanisms. I can't reveal any information about white magic, because such information could be used to defend against the effects of black magic. I originally wanted to write a book about white magic too, but I have decided not to. I can't give the humanity such a powerful shield to defend against my curse. It is time to destroy this world, so a new world can rise from its ashes.

>>

>reading this book >This book * preparing for Lé Epic Thread.*

>>

Imaginary audience https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_audience Things You Should Know About Personal Fable https://psychologenie.com/things-you-should-know-about-personal-fable

>>

>>233994 What are you doing?! Don't mock the great magician! He'll make you catch the corona virus! Sorry about that, Great One. Please go on.

>>

>>233991 >I recently managed to curse the human kind with such a strong curse that it caused the coronavirus outbreak Then you are a shit tier mage, as coronavirus is nothing and will be forgotten in 2 weeks. captcha: reEE

>>

I'm still waiting for the rest of that thrilling book that he's suppose to write for us.

>>

Sorry, I have decided to never finish this book. I realized that I should not release more info about black magic to the public, because some of you might use it against me.

>>

if there is black magic and white magic, is there a grey area (grey magic) too?

>>

>>234032 > if there is black magic and white magic, is there a grey area (grey magic) too? Not sure. Black magic basically means magic used for offensive purposes and White magic basically means magic used for defensive purposes. So... not sure what Gray magic would be...

>>

>>234033 Harry Potter being straddled by a horny griffon magic.

>>
Image Thumbnail

IT'S WORKING ! ! !

>>

>>234890 Wrong thread, idiot.

>>

>>234890 Oh, no, wait. Maybe it's not the wrong thread. Maybe you've given up the angry letters, and now you're just trying to black magic the site. I think you've reached top cringe now.

>>

>>234892 I have been trying to curse Anna by using black magic for months. And now it is finally working!

>>

>>234893 Good for you, man.