Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

>Hey anon, I saved you from that basement Necrophage the other day, so I came to claim the law of surprise and have sex with your gf >gf says "anon it is the law of surprise, what can you do? It must be honored!" wat do?

>>

"I had a "necrophage" in my basement? ...that eats the dead? How did it get there? GF, do you know anything about this? For how long have you been fucking that thing behind my back? ...or beneath my feet, more accurately. I'd be very surprised if it's been tested for diseases before you came onto it too, you slut, and you didn't tell me. Now I've got whatever it's got. Good job there! Hey, Geralt, is it? Could you take my former girlfriend? She's obviously used goods, but I figure that if you use a condom, she's alright. You could also use it to breed necrophages with, I guess, if there's a market for that."

>>

Please tell me that that series doesn't have anything called "The Law of Surprise". What the fuck is a "Law of Surprise"? When does it apply?

>>
Image Thumbnail

FFS, it's literally "If I save your life, I can help myself to your womb.". I've bought The Witcher on a sale once, but I've never played it, and now I'm so put off by this bullshit that I never will. What kind of bullshit is this? This is like Darling In The Franxx all over again.

>>

...and I get that some perverted lawman would come up with it, but why call it a surprise? Where's the reasoning behind granting somebody a SURPRISE as a boon? How high was this law writer?

>>

Why not just call it "The Law of Rape"? It would have been more reasonable.

>>
Image Thumbnail

So literally this game is that you go around and save people, and then you can fuck whomever you save. ...and somehow this isn't seen as a hentai game.

>>
>>

>>233727 Why try to lawyer a fantasy law? Some developer thought it up just as a convenient way to have sex with everyone, and so if that's what his world has decided is de facto the law, and the precedents, then that's what the law is. It's per definition right and legal. ...but it's still crazy and cringy as fuck.

>>

>wat do? Break up with the whore. Go MGTOW. Wait for artifical womb to arrive in the market

>>

Listen, guys - Vihart is on the case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnEvLLMk6L8