Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Hello CIA glowniggers. Why did you make this honeypot and what do you hope to accomplish?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233703 People became too afraid to post things on 4chan now that they know the feds are running it, so we had to make and edgy, fringe chan to get people comfortable with posting hate speech and outing themselves as pedos. It has worked really well so far, my boss gave me another bonus last month

>>

>>233703 By the way I see you like asian women. I like asian women too, would you care to dump some of your saved files in this thread? Because they tend to have young faces even in older age, perhaps you happen to have saved an image of a person who happens to be a minor without your knowledge? That would be of interest to our operation

>>

>>233703 I just come here to unwind. Think of this site as the CIA glownigger lounge. We have margaritas if you want. Occationally a naked kid will run through here, on her way to the bathroom to wipe her cunny, but officially we don't allow such things here, yet somehow they just keep coming. See, we're not like the feds. The feds are basically intolerant assholes. We're the tolerant crowd. We like you for who you are, with all your flaws. Just don't lie to us, and you're welcome to hang and glow with us.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233705 certainly officer, would this picture of an 19 year old chinese happa glamour model interest you?

>>
Image Thumbnail

She's 18! I swear! Actually she was 22

>>
Image Thumbnail

19 years old. She didn't want to use a condom. I didn't argue with her.

>>
Image Thumbnail

This sweetheart again. She is 19 in this image. Have you changed the laws yet to make having images of anybody that simply appears to be a minor to be a crime? I wouldn't be surprised if you glowniggers did that, since you only care about your arrest statistics and not about actually protecting people form exploitation.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Does this get your justice dick hard, agent? She's 20 and in college. I'm sure you could argue in court she was a minor, to throw away a fellow american for a decade so you can earn a gold star on your annual report.

>>
Image Thumbnail

More for your collection. Ask your crime stopper AI how old she is, because I don't know.

>>

>>233712 Relax. Military intelligence doesn't do arrests. You're confusing the FBI and the CIA.

>>

>>233709 >>233710 >>233711 >>233712 >>233713 >>233714 2/10 wouldn't fuck post some actual cuties

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233716