Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

>96 users online >no posts If you read this you must post or your mom will have unconscientious sex with a refugee in the nearby future.

>>

My mom hasn't had sex in decades. ...but if I send you her address, how will I be certain that you'll live up to your end of the bargain and send her the refugee?

>>

>>233658 >My mom hasn't had sex in decades. How could you possibly know that? She has sex with someone when she goes out, you just don't know

>>

reporting in, here every day

>>

>>233659 Because I'm the one with the only set of keys to her chastity belt.

>>

>123 online users >no posts Maybe people are scared this is really a honeypot?

>>

>>233663 Lots of bots, I'm guessing. I estimate that there's a total of 1-2 regulars, and 0.5 guests, here at any given time. There's like 4-5 regulars here, me and Gadmin included.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233663 >the bot counter Maybe they're all busy fapping to contribute... I have been stopping by at least once a day for the last 5 years. -t. Chum #2

>>

>>233664 It is not bots, I linked to us on /v/ last week, something I had never done before, and right after that the user counter doubled and remained that way ever since

>>
Image Thumbnail

daeth to basically everyone, is what I say

>>

>>233668 bottom one has more soul, top one is trying too hard to look cool

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233667 Go back. Stay there. The bot counter shows the amount of search engine spiders indexing the site at any given time. It always varys. It used to be around a thousand. While posting has always been between 1-100 posts a day, even when this place was still active.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Get rekt, chum. This is my 2nd or 3rd post here, even if i'm with all of you for several years, lurking here from shadows of depth...it doesn't mean i have to reply because of stupid contest, who is who and what is what, i don't give fuck about unrighteous test. 222 respect!

>>

>>233671 where is 222 creator now?

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233671 >Outlander

>>

>>233657 :(

>>

Shit. I forgot I even had this place opened in my tabs.

>>

>>233685 How to post as anonymous with tor?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233805 Create a username, post on /newchums/ for a couple days... https://enrive.org/home/register >https://enrive.org/newchums

>>

>>233806 So it's possible to post with an Enrive account, even if you use TOR? I assumed that it wasn't, but I don't know much.

>>

>>233670 jokes on u this place was never active

>>

>>233807 On the contrary, it is usually NOT possible to use TOR without an account. Spammers abuse TOR ips and a lot of them are already permabanned. But when you post with an account, then it doesn't matter the IP behind it. Even if that IP is permabanned you can still post with the account.

>>
Image Thumbnail

You can get the rest of the NazBol Manifesto here: http://endchan.org/slav/res/167.html#170 Download it quickly before they delete it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Is it going to be a clickable link like this? https://endchan.org/slav/res/167.html

>>

I see, links by Otlanders are never clickeable.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233812 Lrn 2 archive >http://archive.is/pkvUa

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233813

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233826 >>233827 >>233828 I would of totally made that shit fit on 2 pages. What a fucking autist...

>>
Image Thumbnail

Why are there so many parts? This could of easily fit in one small pdf...

>>
Image Thumbnail

It would actually made more sense to upload it in a txt file, instead of posting it as 3 pdfs...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>reddit >spacing

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>That awkward moment your manifesto turns into green txt

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233657 >inferior 3rd world mailbox Master Race Mailbox Reporting in

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

tl;dr: Beta cuck Slav isn't smart enough to make more then minimum wage.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233847 Fuck you. Eat dick Germanic fag.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233847 Your daughter is my whore.

>>

>>233813 it is only clickable if you use an account with a certain number of posts under it

>>

oh no! And holy shit, I haven't had to manually quote in a lifetime. Man, this meme site isn't gonna last a week.

>>

>>233975 >manually quote just click on the post number, what the fuck are you talking about? It automatically quotes

>>

>>233976 >just click on the post number, what the fuck are you talking about? It automatically quotes That's because you're not 1337 enough to turn off JS for Enrive.

>>

>Outlander I had not realized it before, but this place is literally Morrowind. All we need now is to enslave "lesser races" and figure out how to levitate and we'd be all set.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233988 >88