/b/ - I was just banned from FreeSpeechTube. I did - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

I was just banned from FreeSpeechTube. I didn't time it, but it must have taken at the most an hour from the creation of my account, and exactly one single post, simply declaring that I wasn't like them. That was it. I can't make another account either, so that was that. "Free speech", everyone. Free speech for pedos who toe a special kind of line, as defined by Norbert's personal faggotry. I'm starting to get sick of people claiming to be free speech advocates, while actually just waviing that flag to excuse their own personal agendas. Gab was like that too, but Torba's nazi-christian faggotry you could see coming a mile away. THIS nazi-christian faggotry caught me by surprise. It took just one single introduction post to get banned. That's actually a record. I think Amos was right to leave that site. ...or maybe he was banned - who knows? ...so what you see on that site, know that pedos are not like that. What you see there is a special kind of distilled breed a la Norbert, of only the finest and most approved behavior.

>>
Image Thumbnail

It's worth mentioning again that it's the "community" spirit that ruins platforms: People looking for common ground and friends. People judging others, and seeking allies and making enemies within the platform. That breeds a toxic nazi-faggot mentality that the platform (or in this case "a movement") must be cleansed from impurities. It can start small, with just a single undesirable victim, but once that one has been banned, the faggots have been put in charge and cleared to raise the bar for what is allowed, and it always grows out of hand, until people starts getting banned just on sight, for being different - for not being approved or liked.

>>

>>233439 What did you say exactly if you don't mind sharing? To call yourself freespeechtube and then ban people for "toxic behavior" is top lol

>>

>>233441 >What did you say exactly if you don't mind sharing? (Text post on my personal channel: ) "Hi. I'm Feral. I'm not like you. I'm different. I'm not a member of society, and so I love forbidden, unmentionable, savage things. Dead things are my friends. They keep still. They obey. My favourite dead thing is probably my bed, although it's a little bit damp. I see that hate isn't allowed on this site. Why not? I love to hate things. There's a proverb that goes: "One of hates nothing, loves nothing." I hate lots of things. That's what makes me a good person. ...but I guess I'll just have to watch my tongue then. ...also I love to do violent things with my body, but violence isn't allowed here either, it seems. You guys are so nice and loving, but I'm sure you'll grow to hate me eventually. I am demonic. I am insane. I am an outcast. I am a vicious predator. Warn your children!"

>>
Image Thumbnail

I mean what sort of site is pro-pedo, and pro-freespeech, and doesn't allow actual convicted child rapists, et cetera, to voice their opinions? Is it free speech, or the site just pedos on their very best behavior? I'm pro-rape. Let's legalize rape, at least of women. I want to hunt people in the streets and eat them. Can't I campaign for legalizing that in a civil manner without getting banned?

>>

>>233442 >>233443 >Can't I campaign for legalizing that in a civil manner without getting banned? You can, but if you make a call to action to hurt a specific person (or people in general), that would be illegal, since that is no longer expression of ideas but starts stepping into the realm of actuality. In the same logic as if you are a mafia boss, and you tell someone "go kill that person", you are guilty of a crime even though all you did was say some words. Websites that promote themselves on the freespeech bandwagon just to later trick users is a problem of its own that needs to be addressed. There are solutions for that just waiting for someone with money and time to put them into action.

>>

>>233444 >You can, but if you make a call to action to hurt a specific person (or people in general), that would be illegal Wouldn't dream of it. If I want to break the law, then that's my own private business. Speaking of breaking the law, there are a lot of metal bands who revel in being evil and murdering non-specific people in their texts. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU ) It used to be a big deal, but nowadays it isn't. ...but it might become a big deal again, if this faggotry keeps up. >Websites that promote themselves on the freespeech bandwagon just to later trick users is a problem of its own that needs to be addressed. That's exactly what I told my mom today, and she was like "That's nice, dear.". She never listens to me.

>>

>gets banned for being an annoying faggot >goes and tattles to his mommy >even she's done with your shit kek

>>

>for being an annoying faggot I don't think you understand what a faggot is.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233439 I post stuff there and discuss my maps but my main thing is posting dank maymays shits gold.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233439 MAPS are banned everywhere even here the lolis took over good tiems, youtube bans a dancing girl if left alone would have 50 million views making bank, but no the normies need to bitch and moan to give there lives meaning, leave freespeechtube alone let them jerk each other off,, we all need homes right.

>>

>>233469 >leave freespeechtube alone let them jerk each other off,, we all need homes right. You're talking as if I wasn't the one seeking a home. What about me? What about people who are into rape snuff? Did you know that Patreon will reject you if you've ever been convicted of a violent crime? ...as if rapists and murderers aren't allowed to earn money. If you paint a big sign on your front door that says "All Is Welcome", then you better be prepared to invite everyone in too. Norbert should change his profiling to a more honest one, and stop pretending that they're even a site that represents all pedophiles. I'm a pedophile too - what about me? I know that you guys want to paint yourselves as only being angels, but that's not being honest. I love to seduce children. I love the power of toying with them and making them realize that they want to mate with me like animals, even if they don't even know what that means. I'm also not well in the head, or had a proper upbringing, and somehow that makes me too bad for Norbert's little spotlight clique? Fuck that site!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233472 >Pedo Tears. #StillGotStabbed

>>

>>233472 >>233472 you should join the catholic church then a become a priest they do all that shit and more you'd be right at home.

>>

>>233479 I'd be living a lie. I don't want to rape children in secrecy. I want it legalized and approved of. Children need it. Rape is enlightenment. Rape is love. Rape is rapture. Flesh and blood is the true way. Why can't I even speak such words? Why is the truth illegal?

>>

if pedo equals rape, then straight equals laid.

>>

>>233487 >if pedo equals rape, then straight equals laid. Some straight people do get laid, though. ...a lot. ...but apparently FST is only for virgins, and people pretending to be.

>>

...and now FreeSpeechTube is going the Gab route and making NSFW videos members only. ...and there's been posts talking about how misogynistic it is to only post pictures of GIRLS. I don't know what will happen first: Them being busted by the feds for starting to post CP, or them being completely taken over by SJWs. When asked about it, Norbert CLAIMED that Amos wasn't banned. Sure thing, buddy - just like you CLAIM that FST is about free speech.

>>

>>233464 >Kek We dont say that here newchum.

>>

>>233514 That's because of people flooding the site with YouTube videos of little girls dancing. A better system would be to not show all recently uploaded videos on the front page, but I understand it.

>>

>>233522 If you can't stand even 5-10 thumbs of little girls dancing, on a site containing mostly pedos, then your soul is weak. That's not even close to a flood. The real reason is that Norbert is a faggot, and that all that he allows on his site are fellow faggots, at least outwardly. Now that he's set up a member wall, things will may start to rot on the inside, and they will at the same time start to eat themselves. I'd check their forums for updates, but I've stopped caring. If I want another site, where my opinions matter less, I'll just go to slowpoke-chan. They no longer check for HTTP referrers now, so I can finally post again. It's just that the speed is attrocious, probably because of some long rerouting via NSA servers.

>>

>>233523 Norbert is not gay. I went to his personal website and he said in a document "I am primarily ­- but not exclusively - attracted to prepubescent girls"

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233516 >>233516 hes right you know, old chum confirmed,