Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

>Trump signs animal cruelty act into law It is a step forward, but still a long way to go before animals are treated properly by the factory farming industry. It is a massive contradiction that an animal crulety law was signed when for the meat industry causing pain, stress or just continuous discomfort is allowed

>>

I read "Trump signs animal cruelty into law" and I just laughed "That's Trump for ya!". Trump doing anything good what so ever, sounds like a likely story. When was the last time Trump cared about an animal, and when was the last time he went against corporate interests? Mind you, he's still treating Mexicans worse than those animals.

>>
Image Thumbnail

The Democrats have no chance of winning. Trump2020 lol Even with all this impeachment circus.

>>

>>233278 The thing with impeachment is, that if Trump goes to jail, the democrats won't have such an easy mark to associate with their opponents, and that would just be awful. Running against somebody actually competent, or running against a retard? Hmm - tough choice. Let's just sort of complain a bit, and do a really poor job of it, and try to fuck up a mock impeachment as much as possible. ...and the Republicans, they just care about the lobbies and the corporations being satisfied, so as long as Trump loves Big Oil, and keeps denying climate change and dooming the world, everything is fine. ...so you see, you have no allies. Everybody at the top wins with a republican buffoon for a president. ...and you know you're going to vote for him. ...because you're all a bunch of niggers. He's just drowned you and set you on fire and shit. Nothing major. Ooga-booga, Ameri-niggers! Give us more lulz over here. Watch your frog king make you all eat toxic waste next term.

>>

>>233279 who did you want to win the elections?

>>

>>233280 I have three candidates: - Greta Thunberg - Kali Maa - Pain

>>

>>233278 >>233279 Trump will win again