Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

FOOD! (What is it good for? Absolutely everything.) What do you eat and how much? I'm asking because I just eat three meals as one meal, and it feels great. I'm still chewing as I type this. Do YOU have a goddess inside your colon, consuming all your meals like some kind of tapeworm? Well, do you? Write about your current food consumption in this blo-, I mean "in this fine topic". Food is one of your best friends in the whole world! Never forget that! Eat up all the food for the starving children of Africa, so that they get none! Hah!

>>

>>233096 I eat two meals a day right now because I'm working on losing weight again > Eat up all the food for the starving children of Africa, so that they get none! Hah! Has someone suggested to them maybe trying to reduce the population, not have like 7 kids?

>>

>>233097 >I eat two meals a day right now because I'm working on losing weight again Whatever you're trying to do, not eating is never the answer. Not eating is like a slow suicide. You should always strive to eat more. In your case, I think that murder might just be the solution. Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d94aU-LbH94 Murder everything! ...and then eat it! Yum-yum! Time for coffee.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I am made out of murder. I am a walking mass grave, of my own design. Sometimes it's like I can feel all their souls - the amalgamation of the life force of my victims - screaming out in unified anguish, as they're forced to serve their eternal murder-waifu. Murder is the true living beauty of this world. It makes me - us - truly beautiful. Eat more, anons. Murder more. Become beautiful like me.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I used to tell myself that I "respect life". Some part of me still wants to cling to that idiotic fantasy. They tell me that it's the sane way of thinking. ...but I'm not sane. How could I be, after what they did to me? How could any of us be sane, when murder is the way? Buy a piece of flesh and cut it up with a knife, and tell me that's not a body you're cutting up? Don't be psychotic. Flesh is flesh. That piece of meat in front of you, is what all your "respect for life" amounts to. ...but it's okay. Murder is life. It is through murder that we live and prosper. Blood is but juice - the nectar of life. Welcome to the REAL sanity.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Eating once a day is the way to go i maybe take in 2,000 cals a day

>>

>>233106 "Depending on activity level, it's estimated that adult women require 1,600–2,400 calories per day, compared with 2,000–3,000 calories for adult men." What a tragic practice, but if you truly want to be less, then I can't let that bother me. I just think it's a waste of a good digestive system. From our mouths to our anuses, we're much like Kali, and if you truly want to rid yourself of accumulated pus, all you need to do is to give in to eating the flesh of the living. Fat comes from the lowly carbohydrates, inactivity, and from eating only once a day.

>>

I also don't understand people who count their calories. I measure my food in if I'm hungry or not, and if I've eaten from all the food groups today - food groups like tea, coffee, juice and the three types of flesh. ...and often it turns out that I haven't, so basically I just don't bother with measuring anything, and just eat. Why measure anything, when you can do the dishes, so that you can eat more? The more calories I take in, the more I grow as a person. Calories gives me the energy to do more stuff every day, and I need to do my dishes more often. In fact, I'm gonna go do them right now.