Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

This thread is for welcoming newfriends. What is this place? Enrive is a chan where: >the creator of a board can't ban you, nor even delete your posts. All he and his scourge of mods can do is flag a thread as on topic or off topic, but both types of posts always show on each board page. On topic posts show in larger quantities than off topic. Only illegal content is deleted, and only by a few mods that are hired directly by the chan owner. If those mods delete things that are not illegal, they are fired and have to go back to 4chan >You can post without an account, using your IP like in any other chan. When you do that, your name appears as "Outlander". For those that use the site a lot, you can register an account, and as you make more posts you gain benefits. At 50 or something posts for example, you don't have to fill the captcha anymore. When you post with an account, your name is Anonymous. >Accounts also let people have true anonymity, because your IP no longer matters for posting. So you can use a proxy, or TOR, and even if the IP is banned you can still post through an account. welcome frens

>>
Image Thumbnail

You can click on the top right corner to reply If you are a new friend please let us know what you think of this place

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hi.

>>

Discord is for trannys

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233019 hi

>>
Image Thumbnail

here is a top tier enrive meme for everyone to appreciate

>>

>>233020 only the popular discord servers are. Discord is SJW domain because of the rigid rules, but it can still be used for some fun

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233021 Yes indeed

>>

Lolwut gentleman? I'm definitely newchum here and this is my first and probably the last post here. Why are you suddenly shilling this place on 4shart? I know very well about this place cuz I'm lurker since 2016. Is this type of behavior (advertising on other imageboards) even approved by Gad?

>>
Image Thumbnail

welcome to the internet's largest honeypot everyone

>>

>>233025 post some old memes from 2016 We've always advertised this place, it is how it grew

>>
Image Thumbnail

Did you know that enrive is the 2nd largest chan? second best ftw

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

I feel bad for the jannies to be honest

>>

post more newfrens, don't be shy How was your day?

>>

There should be a catalog, thats a basic.

>>

>>233033 it had, the site is under construction and code was changed just a few weeks ago, some features were lost but they are coming back slowly it seems

>>

Go fuck yourself and your cunt mod, too How bout that ==CHUM==

>>

>>33034 >some features were lost but they are coming back slowly it seems Come back harder!

>>
Image Thumbnail

hhhh

>>

>>233156 wow John is still lurking chans?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233038 Bold red txt would be pretty awesome tbh

>>

>>233171 what a handsome lad truly chums are all chads