Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

What's your power level?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233005 Chum #2 Master Race reporting in...

>>
Image Thumbnail

When account post donations come back, may I suggest creating a new account and donating it some posts, and using it to post/report posts with. Just in case Gad punishes your account, either on purpose or accidentally so you don't lose all your posts... Every once in a while donate posts to your main account that you don't post with, to accumulate them to donate to others in the future, when/if you feel the need to do so. I have advertised enrive/ccluster/masterchan publicly and privately before and included a public account, tor1 with enough donated posts to bypass captcha/post cool downs, etc. I have also helped a couple posters before complaining about an abuse gmod, by donating them enough posts where only Gad could moderate them...

>>

>>233007 So one of the punishments, is to lose all my posts? I thought it was impossible to tell which posts are tied to my account after fifteen minutes.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233008 Your account obviously keeps track of your post count. Post history is only tied to accounts for 24 hours. You can delete your post for upto 15 minutes. If you were to post something illegal from your account, your post count could be reset to zero.

>>

>>233009 Yeah, but that's just the post count. That would just mean that you have to be an Outsider for 1-2 weeks - really no big deal.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233007 I'm only donating posts to girls that post tits

>>

>>233014 pervert

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233035

>>
Image Thumbnail

I wish there was a way to see account age. My post count is weak, but I've been around since 2014.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>233005