Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

Is this real? It's the most ridiculously over-edited "seized" banner I've ever seen. Also, that's an impressive list of collaborating agencies. Why would the U.S. Postal Inspection Service get involved in digital media? Why is Europol interested in 8Channel? Why isn't Kmar on there?

>>

>>232954 Well, it was Halloween. However, if it remains, then impersonating law enforcement is criminal, so either it's real, or Watkins just don't give a shit anymore. I'm noticing that two of those seals are from Israel, judging by the hebrew - lol. I think the postal service is linked in via the telecommunications act somehow - don't remember. It's a scary sight, but I think it's a bit justified, considering the violent extremism that went on there. I don't think 8chan should take the whole blame, though. Neo nazism and general psychopatic disinformation campaigns, has grown to become a multi-platform problem.

>>

>>232954 >>232954 where was this even posted? Isn't 8ch.net down?

>>
Image Thumbnail

No, it's not real. If you visit the official link, you won't get that banner, and 2 hours ago they said that they'll be trying to reopen 8chan tomorrow. ...so where did you get that? Did you make it yourself?

>>

You misunderstand me, Chums. This is 8channel I'm talking about, not the infamous 8chan. I don't exactly know the story of 8channel, but it sprang up after fullchan went down, and it wasn't affiliated jim in any way. It had a real circa 2014 feel to it. Kinda like here, but a little busier. Idk, I was excited about it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232958 Hope you used TOR. It was a honeypot.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Rip in peace https://8channel.net Interesting post on the archive tho... http://archive.is/3BH9R >pic related

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232955 >general psychopatic disinformation campaigns Gave rise to neo-nazism. If not for what the Jews are doing, WW2 would be over with. Nazis would be a thing of the past. 109 countries and counting where Jews have been kicked out of for the same shit. It's not like they're going to stop the brainwash or quit playing victim. They're making money. Uncle Charlie explained it best.

>>

>>

>>232961 The idea that common jews are doing anything nefarious outside Israel, is just bullshit, and deep down you know it's bullshit you're spewing too, so the one being up to no good, is you. You're "the jew" here.

>>

>>232966 >being this retarded Jewish nepotism is at an all time high https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2008-dec-19-oe-stein19-story.html

>>

>>232972 Jews in large numbers are as nefarious as christians in large numbers - probably less so - yet you wouldn't say this is Hollywood was "run by" christians, would you? ...or run by men? ...and that's because you see a completely irrational threat in jews, because you've been brainwashed by antisemitic propaganda. Maybe you should get out more, and not hang on 8chan so much - get to know the real world, and a jew or two.

>>

>>232972 Jews in large numbers are as nefarious as christians in large numbers - probably less so - yet you wouldn't say this if Hollywood was "run by" christians, would you? ...or run by men? ...and that's because you see a completely irrational threat in jews, because you've been brainwashed by antisemitic propaganda. Maybe you should get out more, and not hang on 8chan so much - get to know the real world, and a jew or two.

>>

Sorry for the double post. I can't delete the only one due to a bug - tried plenty of times by now.

>>

>only one *old one

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232973 >Doubling down on retardation It's not just Hollywood, it's the media, academics, publishers, politicians, the list goes on and on. It's not all Jews either, just the ones in charge of everything. I have nothing against semites either, hiding behind that word shows your lack of IQ

>>

>>232980 >It's not all Jews either No, it's also men. ...but you only think highly of MEN being in charge of everything, don't you? ...because you think that men are better and more reliable - more fit to rule. ...so why aren't you recognizing the jews as your master race yet, froggie? Most non-jews are just witless Jesus-freaks.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232982 >No, it's also men. Well, Women don't belong in politics, take a look at Germany for example. >because you think that men are better and more reliable Nice projection m8. You couldn't be more correct tho, Jews don't let women run things. >master race Your jump to the polar opposite of the spectrum is missing some context. >witless Jesus-freak Well, Jews did kill Jesus... You seem to be just flinging words all over the place, not making a bit of coherent sense. Pull yourself together brah.

>>

>>232954 Ignore the disinfo shill itt. He's just fishing for replies to derail discussion. >8channel It was a pet project of Jim, the (((story))) that it was taken down by the FBI etc was fabricated. Look at it now: >It's dead Jim. >Fuck LynxChan, fuck pedos. >See you on 8kun.net. Obviously, the server wasn't seized. It coincided with the launch of 8kun, now it tells ya to goto 8kun. Seized sites don't just become un-siezed overnight, and direct traffic to their intended audience. Link related: http://archive.is/q5rTI

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232989 >pic related

>>

>>232988 >Well, Women don't belong in politics, take a look at Germany for example. Well, there you go then: Non-jews apparently don't belong in Hollywood. Non-jews are apparently just too inferior. Why are you crying? >Well, Jews did kill Jesus... Jesus never existed, and if he did, he was never some son of some god, and so he needed to be put down according to law back then. Also note that MEN murdered Jesus, but I don't see you blaming all men for that, and that's because they didn't do it BECAUSE they were men, just as they didn't do it BECAUSE they were jews. See, back then there were no such thing as "christian". You were either a jew, or you were some kind of a heretic. ...and heretics don't get very far in politics. ...and so these people just happened to be jews. Get over it, you dumbass. They also happened to have two legs, and hair in both armpits, but you don't this that made them "murder christ". I'm telling you again and again: You're such an idiot. Don't have these opinions - just obey the government. The government isn't always right, but at least they're more right than you are right now. At least they don't make up conspiracy theories about religious groups for no reason.

>>

>>232988 Image: >The only white people are people from Canada, Russia, and some from Australia. Fuck Germany, Sweden, the US and Europe. >Being this retarded.