Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Whoever is posting in /pain/ seems literally insane. Is he a danger to society? A psychopath perahps?

>>
Image Thumbnail

No, just a sociopath. Just a mere apprentice, but still one of the truly sane ones in this world. I have seen Kali beyond the veils of distractions. I have made spiritual love with her - something many men dream of. ...but don't worry, little ones. I will not harm your frail little worlds of delusion. ...but I am aware that I am unwanted, and so I walk alone in the shadow of my magnificent goddess. The Kali Yuga - The Age of Kali - is at our doorstep, so you will soon be introduced to her anyway. Listen to the Masters - the hollowskulled psychopaths - while you can still learn from them.

>>

>>232950 what if you are the one who does not want others and push them away, then thinking it is the other way around?

>>

>>232951 On, the contrary: Volunteers are welcome. Bring me your flesh. Just don't except me to appreciate that buzzing beehive you call a head. If you're not a heavy sleeper, I can give you drugs. Good night.

>>

>>232950 I am also a big fan of kali, I think she is beautiful

>>

I hope this answers all your questions. Yes, I am insane. I am insane like a motherfucker. I jerk off to being murdered. That's just who I am. I almost was murdered during foreplay once - the girl didn't like me very much, but that's okay. When you hate eachother, that's when you SHOULD make love, because then the sex takes on a sort of sweet citrus flavour, that cleanses your soul from pride. Rape is salvation, baby. ...but I'm not ALL insane. You're insane too, whereas I'm the sane one. Just you wait and see, and it'll come to you.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232986 >cleanses your soul from pride >girl How big was 'her' dick?

>>

>>232949 hey. im blatantly new here. explain

>>

>>232996 Let /pain/ explain for you. ;)

>>

>>232996 look at the stuff someone is posting at /pain/, probably a serial killer in the making

>>

>>233000 It's not murder if you dispose of the bodies properly. I'm innocent.