Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Any exjws on here?

>>

>>232612 what is that

>>

Not yet, but if you build it, they will come.

>>

>>232613 JWfacts makes it as simple as possible to determine if Jehovah's Witnesses have "the truth." Since its 1879 inception, Watchtower has preached "the End" is soon, originally predicting it would occur in 1914 and then 1925. This claim was subsequently adjusted to say the End will be very shortly, culminating in billions of humans being killed at God's war of Armageddon. Only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved, surviving to live forever on this earth. It is common for leaders of fundamentalist religions to teach that only they know truth and their followers alone are worthy of salvation. Core is the need to belong to Jehovah's organization, which is represented by the Faithful and Discreet Slave; the Governing Body. Yet neither the word organization nor term Governing Body appear in the Bible, and the concept of the slave is reliant on a parable. This site concentrates on three areas: With a history of significant errors and changes, can God be directing the Watchtower Society? Is the Watchtower honest when quoting secular sources and presenting its history? Are current Watchtower doctrine and practices justified Biblically?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232613 >Outlander Just make an account tard unless you like typing the captcha...

>>

>>232615 Angel here. The end is coming. However, I don't know God personally, so I can't tell you when. I'm more into the goddess Kali, but anyway, you can probably ask Greta Thunberg about exactly when we're going to have to start eating babies, 'cause personally I can't wait for the first baby fastfood chains to open. Hopefully they won't process them to the point of tasteless McNuggets, though. I want them in large bags, frozen like chickenbreasts, that I can just pop in the microwave two at a time and eat plain. I'm rambling because I'm getting hungry, but yeah, the end is coming, and you'll all choke and burn and die, unless you start giving me your babies, preferably yesterday already. Just make sure to legalize it first. That's where the crux is: Nobody's into sacrifice anymore. Everyone's gone soft.