Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Where did all the Serial Killers go? Are they still out there controlling our population? I hope so. When is the next golden age for serial killing?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>When is the next golden age for serial killing? Oh, it's coming, don't you worry...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232568 The age of serial killers is gone. Now we have cameras recording everywhere all the time. Once you kill someone, you will get caught. Harm someone, and the government's crime AI will investigate the footage and list all people that were near the victim the last time it was seen, based on facial recognition

>>

>>232574 >Once you kill someone, you will get caught. Every day the world population increases with 208 400 people. This is a sharp exponential increase. There's already been suggestions to eat bugs, or even people, in order to survive this population explosion. There is only one solution, and Greta Thunberg might just be smart enough to figure it out. ...and after that, you will see some serial killings and population control... She will make it legal.

>>

>>232574 Surely there is loopholes. Cameras only cover so much. DNA and forensics is only accurate a certain percentage of the time. The FBI says there is at least 30 active serial killers at any given time. I feel societal tension will create an upsurge of these killers, it's only a matter of time before there is too many to catch and prosecute. Hail Satan.

>>

About 90% of all human beings are disgusting, slimy little things, who will just kill you piece by piece with their stupidity. My fury knows no bounds with these excuses for life. I hate them so much! Please just let me eat them! You prop them up with educations and important jobs that you KNOW they won't measure up to. They are nothing but walking, talking pieces of meat growing stringier by the minute! You have got to be kidding me! They are killing me! It be self-defense! Why do you humanists love humans so much?! GAAAAH!!!

>>

You have this weird fixation with what type of animals are edible: You can't eat dogs, because you're emotionally attached to them, fine. ...but when it comes to people, you're just so religiously obsessed that even when people clearly are too underperforming and underdeveloped to do any good, you still insist in trying to let them die from old age. You pretend that all humans are equal, ESPECIALLY if they're different, and everyone has to be dressed up in doctor's coats despite not even having a basic education in their field. ...because "they're not meat". THEY ARE MADE OUT OF MEAT! What part of this is so hard to understand?! Do you think I'm so stupid that wrapping it up in clothes will somehow fool me? ...and you let them toy with me, and tell me what to do, and you put them in charge of me! These people can't even be trusted to take care of themselves! These people have the education of children! They are not my equals, and to call them that is a grave insult! They sit and look up things on the internet like a ten year old! Just pleeease! I have money!

>>

>>232600 I'd imagine human meat tastes pretty fucking gross imagine all the bad habits of the person you are trying to eat and how toxic their meat might become as a result. Best to eat babies while the meat is soft and uncorrupted.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232603

>>

>>232603 Exactly. The best scenario would be to butcher all the little children, and serve them to me on a plate, but I just can't afford to be picky.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I don't think they really listened, but it was worth a shot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG8Dr3QVi9A

>>

>>232574 There arent cameras in most ideal murder spots like homes, or hotel rooms. Most cameras in the current police state are covering streets and storefronts, but serial killers were never killing anyone in the open streets. Even then the quality in 99% of cameras is shit and if its a random serial killer with no relation to the victim they wont get anything from la lot of footage. There was a thief in the UK who got caught on CCTV nearly a hundred times shoplifting quite expensive stuff out of stores but no one caught him for years

>>

>>232568 Some people say we are in the golden age of serial killers, the media just doesnt publicize them as much because it doesnt help to give them attention or send people into a panic over unsolved cases. There are still plenty of poor rural areas where you can find hitchhikers, and many dead bodies have been found alongside those roads. It's very easy to find prostitutes to kill

>>

>>232623 I figured as much. I know there has been a couple that the media jumped on pretty quick. Bruce Mcarthur in Canada killed a bunch of faggots and hid them in houses that he was landscaping. Pic related is his victims. Majority look like shitskins probably because less resources will go out looking for them.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232627

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232568