While browsing for more Amos Yee content, I came across this site, and figured I'd share it with you. If you're into little boys, then you might enjoy some discussions on the topic. The site is a bit known by antipedos, so don't go thinking it's all safe and private to post there, but still.
Anonymous2019-09-11 15:05:00No. 232531
what the fuck
That is pretty predatory
Anonymous2019-09-11 15:48:00No. 232532
I wouldn't know. Since I'm not gay, I haven't read a single thread over there.
...but I imagine that it's the same as other pedo forums: Just pedos exchanging experiences, with the occational kid or troll wandering in. Have fun.
"1. Do not post erotica or overly-detailed sexual discussions.
2. Do not request, offer, or post links to illegal material, including pictures.
3. Don't annoy the cogs.
4. Do not reveal identifying details about yourself or other posters.
5. Do not advocate or counsel sex with minors.
6. Do not post admissions of, or accuse others of, potentially illegal activities.
7. Do not request meetings with posters who are under age 18."
>That is pretty predatory