Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Lucy Elizabeth Walker DOB: 27/07/2011 A rapist's delight

>>

You can't just leave us with that, man. Was it consensual? How much did she like it? Did she bleed? Will she tell? Is she dead? We won't judge. >>>/pain/

>>

The image isn't taken from a Google image search, but not many images are nowadays.

>>

Lucy Elizabeth Walker

>>
Image Thumbnail

Lucy Elizabeth Walker

>>

>>232513 >>232517 The hair color and shirt stripes differ. These are two different girls.

>>

they are the same

>>

>>232525 First picture shows a half-blonde girl, while the second shows a brown-haired one. The first picture depicts thinner and darker stripes, further apart, than the second picture. Both of these pictures are also named 1.jpg, indicating that they're from two different sets.

>>

>>23513 Kindly remove this thread. I'll also be submitting a DMCA report to google and yahoo/bing. This thread needs to be prevented from coming up in search results - IWF officer

>>

>>233295 For every complaint that you make, officer, I will draw out their torture another hour. Think about that. You took the wrong job.

>>

>>233295 ...and the last of your children, officer, I will make you eat alive, and upload pictures of you eating them on here, to serve as a warning to any wannabe officers that this will happens to silly little moralfaggots who fuck with us. /222/ Respect

>>

>>233300 Officially too edgy for Enrive. :P