Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Is anyone else here fascinated by pooping? I feel great when I've pooped a lot. I can create really big brown snakes, and then it feels like I've accomplished something - like I'm a butterfly that has just left its chrysalis. I think my feces must weigh maybe a whole kilo. I wish I was a superhero who could just save the world by swooping down and leaving a looong brown snake across the problem, so that everybody could recognize how big my poop is. It is a weird feeling. Now I can move on to eating, which is my most favourite thing in the whole world. Don't eat poop, though. - Poopie Girl

>>

Sometimes when I've held it in for a long time, I create these really beautiful snakes that just snakes its way upside the toilet, and I look down and I'm like "Woah! That big thing came out of ME? It's as big as a baby! Can I keep it? I feel like I have to show somebody! I wish I had a camera!" I guess everybody poops, and not just me. I still don't understand how that can be, because I just can't picture people pooping in my head. It feels like I'm the only one in the world, and that pooping is my special superpower - like I'm destined for something great.

>>

With my giant brownie worms, I clogged the toilet THREE times today. The last time, I just produced two thin ones, though, and then just a brown puddle, I guess for them to swim in. I am the poop creator. If you need some poopin', you know who to call. I'm pretty good at what I do.

>>

I'm just recovering from a poopy explosion. I'm pretty sure that most vent in the toilet, and isn't clinging to my bathtowel right now. I started showering feeling a like I needed to poop a little, but I've been constipated for days, so I figured I'd hold it easily, because I really needed to take a shower after my prayers - washing my hair, soap, the works. Big mistake. My anus being the unreliable piece of shit that it is, I don't really know what happened, and how much going down the shower drain was water and how much was liquid poop. I just clenched as much as I could while trying my best to wash my hair and lathering. I tried lying down to ease the pressure on my sphincter, and maybe ease off a fart, but no such luck. I tried drying off as best as I could, avoiding rubbing my schrodingers-pooping ass as much as I could, before sitting down in the toilet and just releasing. Again, I don't know what really happened down there. I felt this stream of something, but I couldn't tell if I was peeing, or pooping, or splashing or if it was just regular water. I just felt like a waterfall, and hoped that not too much of the brink would be brown afterwards. ...and then back into the shower again to wash off my but, because I knew that at least some of what I had felt, had been a backsplash. I think I'm good now, and that my towel that I'm sitting on right now, isn't getting more and more brown as I type. I can never tell with my leaky anus. I'm just trying my best to clench, as usual. Once I even found a firm chunk lodged between my ass-cheeks.

>>

The thing with focusing so much on clenching your anus, and trying to manage the traffic down there all day long, is that you sort of become your anus. Your nervous system kind of adapts and reroutes, until you're constantly acutely aware of your anus with heightened senses, which means that you feel like you're your anus, which is indistinguishable from being my anus. ...and so I live inside my butthole now. I have become the anus. This is my superpower. I am Anus Girl. I traffic the poop.

>>
Image Thumbnail

As Anus Girl, I think I should acknowledge my boyfriend Mr. Poop. He's big, long and brown, and I've been living with him for all my life, so it's about time that I made it official. Sometimes he penetrates me and it feels good, and so we have sex when I poop I guess. I think I can make this existence work. Just me and my boyfriend, living in my anal home. It might seem a little crazy, but I like it.

>>

Exploring for a bit, I've figured out that I can move/clench my sphincter using 6-8 muscles. First there's the two outer buttocks muscles. Those are like the final measures against escapees. If you clasp the buttocks together, you're basically just making a messy smear. Then you have the back buttocks muscles, clenching the back of the sphincter. They feel pretty good to clench on and off, actually. Then you have the front sphincter muscles in your taint, that together with the former two muscles are the main four clenchers. ...and then I think you have the labia muscles that I think might apply some kind of pressure as well, but I'm not sure. It's hard to tell them apart from the front clenchers just below them. I want to play around with my new home so much, but that'll have to wait 'til tomorrow at least, because I have to sleep now. I wish I could decorate the inside of my anus with potted plants and stuff, and make it real cozy, so that I could invite friends over or something. First I'd guide them up to the path between my buttocks, and then I'll open up my backdoor and give them a firm hug on the way in, and then they'll be able to hang out with me inside and have fun. ...unless my boyfriend is home, of course. He's the jealous type - he'll just push them all out sooner or later, because he wants me all for himself - teehee!

>>

Poopie news! =D That's right: I made a poopie, in my pants. =) It wasn't much, but it was in public, so it counts. :D I wish I had a camera so that I could take a picture of the skidmark for you. There was a tiny little unsmeared bit left in the middle of the skidmark too. It probably came out when I farted, because it felt like something came lose, but I didn't bother checking until I went home. Now I've wiped it and rinsed it, and so hopefully I'm sitting on a clean bum right now. Poopie news with Poopie Girl, signing off! =D