Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Her using my vocal chords for speech, will never stop being creepy. How does she do that? How is she using male vocal chords to make a perfectly female voice? It's not a transsexual feminine tone. She has a completely different voice register, and I think she even uses the air differently. I hate having to always share a body with someone else - someone I don't even like. I've begun dreaming again. I think it's because she's currently preoccupied with growing my legs while I sleep, and so my brain is once again human. They say that nightmares are always black and white, but that's not true - this nightmare was definitely in full color. ...but it's hard to define "nightmare" anymore. It depends on meaning, and meaning is a human thing to have, and humanity is becoming more and more unfamiliar as the years pass.

>>

>>232475 nice schizo /personalblog/ maybe go back to your medication?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232476 "Medicate". What a human thing to say. If you're abnormal and strange, you can "medicate yourself" into becoming "well" and "sane". If you take someone passionate about work, you can "medicate" him to "cure" his "mania", and reduce him to someone who doesn't excel "abnormally" at anything. In that way you can extinguish his soul, so that you can put him into a neat little cardboard box and ship him as a subdued statistical unit of exactly 1 normal person. A drone. This is just one example of how you humans are lost inside words and concepts meant to imprison your minds and souls. You're just a bunch of word people, living inside your made up word world that you think is so real. ...but it's not just a matter of you being imprisoned by governments and their schools. It also lies in your very nature to have limited minds. ...but I can "medicate" you, if you want. I can make you "well". Liquid soap poured directly into the brain will probably dissolve all that "sickness" of yours - all that confusion. Death is the true norm of existence, human. Won't you submit?

>>

Well, at least the normies are gone.

>>

>>232477 >You're just a bunch of word people, living inside your made up word world that you think is so real. On the contrary, normal people get shit done. They build technology, governments, science, arts, literature. It is non normal people that live inside their made up world that they think is real, and all they do is toss out words into the world, without ever creating anything or doing anything productive themselves

>>

>>232479 >On the contrary, normal people get shit done. They build technology, governments, science, arts, literature. Okay, so let's say that you've engineered the free mobile phone of the month (if you sign up for the service subscription), that you've got to govern everybody else according to what you imagine to be "your" personal fancies, that you've obeyed everything that your science teachers has told you as gospel, that you've created art with words, and that you've even assembled lots of words into a book that meant something to you: Now what? "Getting shit done" is meaningless, human. It's all in your head. It's a fever dream brought on by that abnormal growth that you call intelligence. I went to the gym today, and except for the checkin at the reception, I didn't utter a word as I built my worth, muscle for muscle. ...and I know that that too is meaningless in the scope of things, but at least I know what it means to be a living thing. You don't. Words can only distort reality. It's like chinese whispers on a global scale. Wake up. Go to the gym. Fuck your video games.

>>

>>232479 Let's say you've created your phone, you've governed people, you've invented shit, you've made shit, and you're hot shit, and that little invisible words have given you all of that. Will any of that save you from getting punched in the face? Will a cop just magically throw himself in front of the punch like a goalie and take me to jail? You can get lots of money with words, and then you'll be able to buy yourself some parasitic whores, but while you're off doing your dayjob, they're going to invite me over to impregnate them, and then they'll leave you and get half your shit to support my kids with, because not even women respect somebody who's all drugged up on words. ...and maybe they'll call your boss at your office and make up some rape allegations just to fuck with your words even more, and before you know it you're unemployed and nobody will hire a rapist, because all those words that you trusted, ended up betraying you. Words don't mean shit. They'll tell you in school that true respect is love, or some hippy bullshit like that. That's a lie. They're lying. Real respect is the fear that you can instill in people, and the violence that you can inflict upon them. Only then will they heed your bullshit words.

>>

...and even the most basic of truths - like "Lifting is great." - when spoken with words, means nothing. ...because all that you've done, is create little noises with your lips and tongue, while I'm over at the bench lifting. People keep yapping about all kinds of things, and they think they matter. They think that them moving their little tongue muscle - one of the tiniest muscles in their body - can compare to the massive thigh muscles, or the pecs, or the biceps. They think that their little pathetic noises matter - that if they use them with just enough skill, that they'll be able to make me believe in some kind of idealistic worth, enough for me to spare them. Words like "What did I do?", implying that I'm beating you up for something you did, and not simply because something you are. Words mean nothing. They have no meaning. Have I typed enough words at you yet, for you to get this? Little fucking diced up pieces of manufactured worth, to be consumed within your cages, to make you docile and obedient, and forget all about reality...