Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Hey Gad, is there any way how could I delete my post(s)?

>>

If you mark the post(s) and press the Delete button within five minutes, they will go away. ...but it's like with a vagina: If you stay in there for longer than five minutes, and you don't pull out, it's permanent.

>>

>>232413 That's stupid. If there is a way to delete the post, it should stay available forever. What's the point of limiting it with time? To stop people from manipulating the thread order? I hope the new version of the software will allow you to delete your posts at any time you wish. At least that would justify the login system.

>>

If I get somehow my account banned, would it make all my posts deleted as well?

>>

>>232414 I've begun to use the delete function all the time, to correct typos. I always make stupid typos, but I catch most of the via using delete and reposting. >>232415 If you're desperate, then I see four options: - If it's illegal stuff, you can report your post. Then Gadmin will likely remove it. - If you're an admin of a board, you can probably remove the entire board. - You can go to the police and get some kind of warrant. If you're a diplomat, you can get away with that, but it won't be pretty. - If you plead with Gadmin, and Gadmin has some kind of a heart, then he might have mercy on you - who knows? ...but the problem with that, is that you can pretend to be somebody else, and get somebody else's post removed.

>>

>>232413 >within five minute wasn't it 15 min? Why was it shortened? In 5 min you rarely notice your typos and then you can't delete and post corrected version. >>232414 >it should stay available forever. On other chans, you choose a password for deleting, here you do it with your account-login-data Gad would have to store which account posted which post forever to keep the delete-option forever. He said he doesn't keep that info forever (only 24h). It would be shitty if every account's post history was kept forever. But since that data is stored for 24h, the delete-option could be extended to that period as well, dunno why gad keeps that shorter. >>232415 >If I get somehow my account banned, would it make all my posts deleted as well? if your account gets punished for a reason like posting tons of cp, gad might try to save deleting-time by just deleting all posts done by that account. But if it is true that the info who posted what is only stored for 24h, then all posts that were posted more than 24h in the past would still stay, because they wouldn't be linked to your account anymore.

>>

>I catch most of the Goddamnit - that wasn't intentional.

>>

>>232417 >within five minute >wasn't it 15 min? It probably is. Gadmin posted a time once, some month ago, and I didn't exactly memorize it.

>>

It would be so funny if OP was the nazi spammer pleading to get his posts removed, from fear that he'll be tracked down as a terrorist, now that the witch hunt is on. :P

>>

>>232420 >420 blz it m8 Tbh, my wife found out about me larping as a Nazi outside of the bedroom and threatened to not have our firstborn son circumcised if I keep up the charade. I hit my knees when she confronted me, and apologized profusely to her and begged for forgiveness. I have a small penis, and she is very dominant. This all started when we were very young, and has gotten way outa control. This has been a major wake up call for me, and I can assure you that every Nazi post on this website, has been made by me. It was my only outlet to Express my frustrations outside the bedroom, to pretend I was the dom, instead of always being the sub. Gadmin, please delete all the Nazi content posted here, as it was all from me. This will be my last post, as I agreed to spend more time with my wife while she is pregnant. I only found out a month ago that we are having a baby boy! I'm so excited, and I'm going to take this opportunity to improve on myself, so I can be a good dad, and more importantly, so my son wont grow up to be just like me. My dad never took the time to listen to me, he always was so busy being a lawyer that he never had time while at work, or when he was home from work for me or my.mom. I still miss them both dearly, but I'm going to have my own family now, and I hope you chums will someday experience the joy of finding the one for you, and have a reason to also settle down and start a family.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Post history is attached to an anon id or IP for 24 hours. After 24 hours the logs are deleted from the server, just like you can delete a picture from your computer, or cell phone. This doesn't mean that the picture you deleted from your PC or cell isn't recoverable tho. For example, if you have an android, take or save a picture. Delete it, then download disk digger, search your android for deleted pix, and there's your deleted file. Well, theres the thumbnail, if it hasn't been overwritten.. Chances are it hasn't been, unless you wipe the free space.. Same with your pc, even worse the internet. Every post here on the clear net can be found in Google cache, and the wayback machine (archive.org). If you posted here bare ip, your ISP will have a record of you doing so, with enough proof to hold up in the court of law, if need be. TOR/VPN's offer a layer of security for those trying to not get doxxed by shady site owners, but using a device that you use for anything else then posting here creates an ever growing fingerprint that could be used to identify ya. Public wifi can offer a layer of security too, on top of using a device you bought used, from a third party, while wearing a mask, in a dark alley, but you can still be identified if you used any account or are caught by any camera/witness on your way to/from acquiring said device or on your way to/from the public wifi location to post here from device.. Then there's unique file names, etc. >tl;dr: Privacy is a myth.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232421 >circumcision >lawyer So you're a Jewish Nazi? Fucking Jews man, everytime.

>>

>>232423 >Fucking Jews man, everytime. Not really. Let's examine >>232421 a bit closer. It all starts with two women - girl A and girl B - being prepared by the devil to leave Hell for Earth, to seduce and enslave men. Girl A runs into the nazi spammer. Girl B runs into me. Girl A smiles and flirts with the nazi spammer. The nazi spammer is taken in by her vile charms. She's cute and she has a pussy. The nazi spammer wants her. Girl B smiles and flirts with me. She's cute and she has a pussy. I beat girl B to death. Girl A lures the nazi spammer to a secure location, where she begins to make sexual advances against the nazi spammer. Soon enough the nazi spammer caves. Girl B is being buried at an undisclosed location. Girl A has no bonded the nazi spammer sexually, until one day she decides to destroy his life by spawning her devil spawn with him. Right before orgasm she catches him in a leg hug, preventing the nazi spammer from pulling out. The nazi spammer cums inside. His fate is sealed. Girl B is dead. (Continued below.)

>>

Girl A is now pregnant. If the nazi spammer values his child's life, he needs to be good to her, or she will leave him and claim him for child support. She will do this anyway once the child turns five, because she wants to give his son to the devil, but the nazi spammer doesn't know this yet. Girl B is dead. Girl A now leads the nazi spammer around on a dog leash, rubbing her feet on him and generally being an asshole to him. This is the nazi spammer's life now. Girl B has begun to grow daisies. Girl A has now destroyed all of the nazi spammer's sanity. He needs an outlet. Anonymously he starts spreading hate against his own kind, advocating for genocide. Girl B is dead. Girl A finds out about the nazi spammer's outlet, and determines that he's not even allowed that. Her goal is to make him suicide. Girl B is dead. It's women, every time.

>>

>>232424 >>232425 Why didn't you kill Girl A instead of Girl B? protipp: it might not be to late to kill Girl A too, if you got away with murdering B, maybe it will work again. Then her control over you is gone you you have your shota all for yourself. >>232421 >circumcision If you aren't a jew, then there is no religious reason to mutilate your son's dick. If he doesn't have an otherwise incurable phimosis than there is no medical reason either. So why would you do it? Are you too lazy to pull back foreskin when cleaning it? Or do you think he will be too lazy to do so? Why would you destroy your son's ability for having sexual pleasure? Why would you force the horrors of having the underwear rub directly against the sensitive glans with every movement on your son?

>>

>>232428 I only kill women in self-defense. If they come at somebody else, it's every man's destiny to fend for himself. >If you aren't a jew, then there is no religious reason to mutilate your son's dick. It's a muslim tradition as well.

>>

>>232412 send me nudes and I'll delete for you

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232429 You're getting sloppy m8. Revive/Islam/ That was funny shit the first time around chum..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232430 That costs extra dood

>>

I'd love to run a constructive /islam/ board, and just constantly be marking violent extremist troll posts as off-topic, but I've got enough things on my hands.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232425 >Girl A now leads the nazi spammer around on a dog leash, rubbing her feet on him and generally being an asshole to him. This is the nazi spammer's life now. Me irl tbh lel

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232433 Weak.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hey angel-guy. Can you stop replying to my threads? I am physically unable to read them, if you spam it with your bullshit.

>>

>>232429 >It's a muslim tradition as well. Correct. A tradition. Nothing more. Not mandatory. How about you wait until your son is older and educated about Islam and can decide for himself whether he wants to follow that tradition or not.

>>

>>232436 >Hey angel-guy. Can you stop replying to my threads? I am physically unable to read them, if you spam it with your bullshit. How am I even supposed to know which threads are your threads if you don't mark them with "Nazi-spammer here."? ...not that I'm giving you a choice. I'm a divine messenger, nazi-spammer. By my very nature I pour into the minds and souls of the human infestation, and fill it with humility before the divine. Your resistence only makes me harder. I'm not a human - I don't really have a say in the matter either.

>>

Trump advocates the death penalty against hate speech. The same day "your wife" finds out about your hate speech. Clearly your wife works for the FBI, and you're being completely honest with us. :P (I wonder if they'll start building hate speech camps... ROFL.)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>Trump advocates the death penalty against hate speech. The fucking saltiness going on all over the internet right now, is just delightful. Butthurt nazis crying everywhere, betrayed by their "savior"... Thank you, Donald Trump. If I vote for you, will you build a wall and put them on the other side? Will you deport them all to Mexico? =)