Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

I wrote a markov chain script to generate Conspiracy-kun's bullshit. Here's an example: Why do I feel like a fluffy little legs and defying its very soul's like "I am a human being I got wings, and after the first weeks, He chose to start a blog on it isn't! The old testament is now, when I keep breathing, Let me tell you: Being in bed, but she decides to be avoided if you guys won't keep still! Humans are such a sloth, but when I made the main fun, making all these dishes as if they've already collided, since my peripheral vision is so called "christians", feels like I want and that's cute, but the genuine christians and cookies today, biatch! " and soaking my underwear, and not being able to equal one whole interesting life but she's stubbornly okay ", she tells me, well Satisfied You know, what's begun to sit comfortably in a computer chair like You, take it in front of computers chairs with the new rape laws coming out, I have some reservations, I can't wait to pasta God, I want to do, I'll stop my ascension, I will feel sorry, because it's pretty confusing to live with its power, They may have to spend a week as a mortal, It does wonders for air, all kinds of dumb related shit, The divinity slowly flowing into me, filling my divine form, and after fun, though "I am a growing storm, Heaving flesh to sleep now, mine, and by eating it keeps slipping in my underwear, and as I clench it, I look at you and that's pretty bad, I'm about it: I'm an angel - awesome, and you guys suck FUCK! So when I have sextoys if I'd be, I'd be a jewish angel, because there's nowhere to make the leg pain mine, but in preparation for mercy, like the divinity coarsing through my pants, if the anal sex wouldn't feel them Listen, incels: Women are of romanized judaism, The air is why people want to fuck another woman, ever got run over by the train? The power!

>>

"I am a noise in my brain - aspirations and motivations of lives that I ate, "I'll be nice, I would SURELY let loose, the anal sex wouldn't feel even better, the real world has to offer Jews, are interweaving in just one moment and the REAL FOOD, Good day, How the anal sex guy ever got home? she wasn't a source of grief? You won't get it, Fuck, to do what I've done, man since you can't breathe sleep! The divinity slowly flowing into Hell is equally unearthly, my storm Does it I too picky? I mean none of that cheap stuff the evaluation, but you just persist I wish, I mean none of Heaven? I want, but those are just fakes, worshipping some negotiations that will I can't sneak food, Jews are my pals, I clench it together, because I'm an essence now, The weather is kind of The Night the only one with the victor, goes the place? The weather is just dripping and you're like "Hello, baby and place My mother is seductively caressing my underwear, and as I mean none of that cheap stuff the greatest invention known to sleep, and screams, and shouting, and ABSOLUTELY no substitute for their lives, but just I guess, Once you get out of pain, was gone on to get themselves involved in in cheese, and was raped" and I hear that guys don't want angel poop and only do realize now, This is amazing I'd actually feel even better,

>>

I would post the whole source code, but it's too long for mchan. I have to find a pastebin alternative that is secure and allows long text. I'm sure that many people would love to generate their own conspiracy-kun's-like nonsense.

>>

Here's the code, but it's missing data. https://rentry.co/7frm5

>>

Here are the data for c-kun's bullshit. https://rentry.co/cbphe You have to replace the variable data in the code with this variable.

>>

You can get data from any text by using regexp like this var text = document.body.innerHTML; text = text.replace(/[']/g, '\\$&'); text = text.replace(/ /g, "', '"); document.body.innerHTML = text; or var text = document.body.innerHTML; text = text.replace(/[']/g, '\\$&'); text = text.replace(/[...]/g, ' '); text = text.replace(/[.]/g, '\$& '); text = text.replace(/[!]/g, '\$& '); text = text.replace(/[?]/g, '\$& '); text = text.replace(/ /g, "', '"); document.body.innerHTML = text; But the start and the end of the output of that regexp are still fucked up and need to be fixed !! The result must look like this var data = ['word1', 'word2', 'word3', 'word4.'];

>>

>The old testament is now, when I keep breathing, Let me tell you: I'd like to think that I write good enough for a comma to never be followed by a capital letter (unless we're talking names or languages). Please adjust your script accordingly - it looks retarded. >but she's stubbornly okay ", she tells me, well Satisfied You know, what's begun to sit comfortably Missing period, improper ending to a sentence, and captialized "You". I'd like to remind you all that I'm an angelic being - not some mongoloid retard who skipped class. Program something worthy of my image. >The power! I agree.