Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Hey conspiracy-kun. I'm just here to let you know that I am a devil and I will rip the angel out of your body and devour it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232391 You're a little late chum, but thanks for offering a reach around..

>>

>>232391 That's great, but I'm not a CHRISTIAN angel. Christians could probably call me a devil, except devils are often into tempting humans, while I just torture sinners in hell. ...so we're probably the same, you and I. Who knows - with all this same-fagging going on, maybe we're all even the same poster. Hard to tell.

>>

Hey, since you're a devil, maybe you can help me: My face is somehow losing its imperviousness to the flames. It's pretty embarrassing. I can douse my skin with water, but it only helps for a few hours. By now my face has started to actually bleed. Is there something that I can do about this? I like my face.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232398 Cut it off with a knife. If you're really an angel, it will grow back even more beautiful than before.

>>

>>232399 I don't think that's how it works. Oh well - it just has to come off on its own, I guess. It's a shame, really. I liked having a face.