Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's of how much I can eat. No matter how huge of a cock you have, I can fit it in my mouth, and I don't just settle for just one. I just keep going. I'm insatiable, and my stomach and probably hold litres of potent semen. ...except we're talking food here. I am so much of a slut, that I'm a whore. ...for food, that is. I'm a food whore, and if your stomach is empty, then you should feel ashamed of yourself. Always eat! Always, always, always eat. Just fucking open your mouth and let the sausage just fill up your gullet and feel it sliiide all the way down there, into your upper womb. Food will level you up, gamers. You won't get anywhere without it. Not eating is like dropping the controller - what are you doing?! East even when you're full, in order to expand your stomach. You have no idea how much you are in need of calories. Just don't stop, whatever you do. Just fucking cram it in there! You need to understand just how awesome it is. GOD I wish I had a big cock to choke on right now! One that reached right down into my stomach, and never ended, so that I could just keep on swallowing it as it passed through my colon, fucking me all the way through to my anus. Fuck! I need to get something to eat. I've been eating for something like four hours straight now.

>>

...and guys, I'm not talking about creampuffs here, or candy, or soda, or any of that fake poisonous shit. I'm talking about REAL FOOD. Meat. Coffee. More meat. Fresh orange juice. Vegetables probably. Salmon. Just lots of fucking protein. If you can attain gallons of it: Semen. Fuck carbs. Just eat meat. I would seriously bite off your dick if you just wrapped it in cheese, and I wouldn't even feel sorry, because to the victor goes the spoils. Your dick is now mine, and by eating it I have earned it. Food is worth, and by eating it you gain that worth. You attain its power.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I mean just look at this kaiser of a woman: Lord Iman Ahman Addulati. She is giving you that look like "I rule this realm, and you can't lift me, feeble human.". ...except that only inactive women grow fat. Inactivity is a sin, mortals! Eat to lift! Eat to run! Eat to rape your dog, as long as it's an activity to dominate your world with! I'll eat your cock and then I'll rip off your arms and eat the rest of you as you quiver in fear, because I Am Lord!

>>

I have to eat about once every hour now. It's really hectic, and also very costly. Soon I won't be able to afford to even sustain myself, and then I might starve to death. I just love eating! More food! More power!