/b/ - In this thread we worship demons, and expres - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

In this thread we worship demons, and express our demonic nature. Any talks about illegal stuff - such as any desires or plans to kill the firstborn for any rituals, or bringing about the apocalypse - is assumed to be completely fictious. (Any real law breaking is best suited for more anonymous TOR sites.) Also keep in mind that we worship DEMONS here - not devils or Satan. People and demons from all religions are welcome.

>>

As a demon gamer, I'm particularly fond of FrankieSmileShow: https://frankiesmileshow.itch.io/ You can find him on Twitch, making demonic pixel art for his RPG game, as if possessed, which he probably is: https://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow/videos All Hail Frankie!

>>
Image Thumbnail

(For those who don't get it, there's this christian lunatic named Andrew Torba, who once declared pedos to be demonic.)

>>

The reason I'm discriminating against devils, is because you're privilieged. You get ALL the threads. The first thing that people think about when they hear "demon" is Satan, while I'm looking out for the minority demons here. This is a safe space for all the other demons only. Devils begone!

>>
Image Thumbnail

I don't know for how long I've been wanting to sit on people as they lie in bed, but it's been a few years. Just feeling their bodies shift and squeeze underneath me just fills me with this strange satisfaction that I just can't explain. At first I dismissed it as random fantasies, but it's really bloomed into a strong desire. ...and so when I finally searched for it on the internet, I was so relieved: It turns out I'm a night hag, and what we do, is roam around and just sit on people at night. Up until then, I thought I was alone in having this "fetish".

>>
Image Thumbnail

I have a question about my penis. I know I'm a demon, but I don't know what kind yet. I've always had pearly penile papules around the ridge of my penis head, and that's normal, but lately there's been other things that kind of "sprout" as I cum. At first I thought it was just tiny hairs that stood up, but they keep getting bigger, until it's become really distracting. At this point my penis is just fully sprouting barbs that are almost sharp. I'm thinking I'm going to hurt someone if I put it inside a human orifice. Am I some kind of rape demon? If you search for "barbed penis" on AO3, though, you get lots of pages with results, so I probably shouldn't worry that much. Picture related. My penis kind of looks like that.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232308 I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you both keep still during the knotting, she'll be fine. Some will just climax harder from it.

>>

>>232308 Especially small children need the brambles to keep still, or else they'll just jump off as soon as you stop, because they think you're done. They have good healing, so they'll be just fine. I also hear it helps with ovulation: Children don't easily ovulate, but that pain will send a jolt straight to their ovaries.

>>

I've been shitting slime for some time. I mean not JUST slime, but more slime than is normal. ...and I've been wondering that maybe it's ectoplasm. Is there some lab at Gab, that I could sent it to for testing?

>>

>>232305 >christian lunatic ...as opposed to all the SANE servants of invisible sky-daddies.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232311 It might be lubrication. Have you tasted it? My kids love it. It's like honey to them - I have to pull them away once they've had their fill, or they won't eat dinner. You might have what is known as a cloaca. It's common even in male demons, although you might not be able to produce eggs.

>>

>>232313 Yeah, if you're male, you might be a mancubus, whose role it is to seduce men into homosexuality. The scent of that slime is supposed to be incredibly enticing to men. You can probably sell it to witches for a pretty penny too.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232314 You've played to much Doom. You're referring to an incubus. Pic related is a mancubus.

>>

>>232315 *too

>>

>>232315 Reminds me of Ethan Ralph. I'd recognize that gunt anywhere.

>>

I've known I was a demon since my first day of school. My mom was very screamy when I finally came out. She didn't understand at all.

>>

>>232317 Hey, I'm proud of my demonic gunt. My victims love it when I rest it on their little butts. It's there to give their buttocks a firm massage all over as I go. Be proud of your gunts, washed or unwashed.

>>
Image Thumbnail

One of my neighbors have this young daughter that looks fairly clean and unraped. I've been working up the nerve to approach her parents about it, but I don't know exactly how to go about it since this is my first time. Any advice, fam?

>>

>>232324 I've impregnated over a hundred virgins with my black demon seed, and I say it'd pretty easy: You wait until the evening when they've gotten home, and you knock on the door. (Don't use the doorbell - it's so corny.) Ask to speak with their mother if possible, since she's more clued in on her children's sexual needs, and then just get straight to the point: That her daughter is yet unraped, and that if she doesn't get a demon dick in her soon, she'll be pure and unsullied forever, and will probably end up an unhappy, childless nun. She'll ask you if you're big enough to tear her open, and so you pull it out and show her. It doesn't have to be rock hard. I recommend also rolling out your tounge and making licking motions with it - chicks love that. Then ask her to stay at home the next day. It doesn't matter if she says yes, but it helps if the mother is there to help you handle her child, and force her down upon your demon cock. Then the next day you wait until the father is at work, and you knock again, and then just do what comes naturally. There are no wrongs - you're a semen demon from hell! Just don't leave too many holes in the walls.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232325 I remember my first time. So many screams and tears, and so much blood! He practically tore my cervix open! My toes are curling just thinking about it. I'm so jealous of all those little girls who get to experience their first time. You guys should really make an effort to rape some older women too. We can ACT like children! You won't notice the difference if we put on pigtails and you do us from behind, I promise! Pleeease!

>>

>>232326 You can't rape the willing. You know that. It's just not the same. It'd just be a mockery of the whole thing.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232327 Look, I can gape real wide - see? Don't tell me you're not getting at least a BIT hard!

>>

>>232328 Tempting, but obvious Photoshop is obvious. Besides, aren't you supposed to move on to seduce human men by now? ...to suck their wallets dry with children of your own? You only get to be a child once.

>>

I finally joined a local demon cult. The recruiter was really nice to me. She told me to undress and examined my body. She: "You have a lots of dislocated bones, anon." Me: "Yeah, it's because of all the unnatural writhing I do while I'm demon possessed." She: "Then we must get to you raping little girls as soon as possible. You have so much demonic forces built up inside you that would just go to waste otherwise. Iä Shub-Niggurath!" Demonic cults are the best. <3

>>

To be blunt, I suspect that my colon has become a portal to the netherworld. Since I consumed certain unmentionable things, I now only poop a minute amount, compared to what I'm eating, and so the only scientific explanation, is that somewhere there's a portal where maybe two thirds of the food spill out into a demonic netherworld, where demons feed on it. I know that you're all very eager to send messages down my throat and try to scry my farts, but I've decided to keep my little portal a secret for now. Maybe one day I will give birth to a poop demon who will live in my anus, but every once in a while stick its head out and curse at the public from my ass. Sleep tight.

>>
Image Thumbnail

only demon cult im gonna join is a loli-demon cult

>>

>>232426 These cults are more like gateway cults: They fondle your balls to see if they're still fertile, and teach you demonic loli raping techniques. No demon loli would ever touch you if you just show up being an old, dysfunctional boomer. You need to work for it.