Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

From time to time I come across places described by the anti-pedos as "horrible pedo-apologist sites, OMG they don't ban them". Maybe I should start posting them here, so that you know where the fire rages at the moment. In other words, these sites are at the time of posting, neither safe for pedos, or completely ban-on-sight, but if you want somewhere to fight for the pedo cause, here's where you go. Who knows: You might win some battles and get your own havens. First up: Resetera https://www.neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/

>>

Let's see what more we can learn about Resetera from Metokur's Twitter ( https://twitter.com/misterantibully?lang=en ). As usual Metokur conspiracy theories are overblown and dishonest attention whoring. (The guy is a complete psychopath who just enjoys picking at whatever he can get away with under noble pretenses.) However, any tolerant attitudes toward pedos, is good. In this case people related to the owner removed posts, defended pedos with basically "They're just disgusting - who cares?" and are now threatening the people "whistleblowing" with a lawsuit for slander. "The best part is that the images include this person contacting the actual owner of ResetERA or the company that owns it, only to be told they are too busy and will not look into their site running a child predator discord." "Admins and mods of the site were members of that discord according to the person that leaked everything." I suggest - at this moment - that you lay low until things have settled down with any lawsuit, so as not to fuel any credence to the accuser. (Don't go around screaming that you're a pedo and that children should have rights, et cetera.) However, do keep tabs on any accounts of anti-pedos, and any sites where they hang out and discuss things, and more pro-pedo sites may pop up, which you can post here. Metokur is also streaming about this soon, where more details may be revealed.

>>

It should also be noted that if you know of a pro-pedo site has hasn't yet been discovered by anti-pedos, then this is NOT where to post it. This is a public site, and intel works both ways.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232152 >neogaf https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tyler_Malka >Tyler Malka‚ú° AKA Evilore is the fat, pasty-faced highschool dropout who looks disturbingly like a goblin and whose only claim to fame is running NeoFAG NeoGAF (which he made by accident trying to create a temporary clone of another site that shut down) in between making racist posts and sexually harassing women in bars because they refuse to sleep with him regardless of how much money he throws at them. At the moment Tyler is hunkered down in his little pillow fort, where no user can say a bad word about him or disagree with him without being b&, and refuses to leave it for any reason for fear of the real world outside.

>>

Update: It looks like Resetera will normally ban users (temporary or permanently) for "defending pedophilia/ephebophilia", so that's a shame. However, this was still a gain, given how many "anti-pedo champions outed themselves". I hope people are taking notes of them. I heard one angry weasel wanted to stalk people, and so there you go: Eat up.

Update 5