Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

With the power of neural networks I have became a loli.

>>

>>232080 kawaiii desu neeeeeee!

>>
Image Thumbnail

who wants to fuck loli-me?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232083

>>

>>232080 So the guy on the left, that's you at your current age?

>>

Did you know that Masterchan has a YouTube channel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brGpUs-Fp18 Would you loli-fuck Masterchan?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232086 (((Youtube))) >actually clicking on a link posted to a honeypot Nice try FBI Webm that shit m8

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232086 It's some 12yo beta cuck faggot with hardly any views. What a loser.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

Wait.. its OP... Lmao.

>>

OP, post cock! Or do a hello Masterchan video for the lulz

>>

Also post some beef cake pix so we can make so.e memes

>>

>>232088 >12yo beta cuck faggot Feeling sorry for her. Not only does she have a learning disability so that she has to go to a special class, but apparently she's being cucked by someone. She wants the D - or maybe the P, since she's apparently also a faggot - but her girlfriend isn't letting her have it. Pressing F for Masterchan. I know my D isn't much, but maybe it'd be of some comfort to her as she cries her tears of heartbroken, cucked sorrow.

>>

>>232085 You never heard about people having physical photographs from their childhood? >>232090 Nope. When I was at that age, YouTube didn't even exist. Also smartphones didn't exist. Probably not even digital cameras really existed back then. Well, maybe in some labs they did, but not among regular people.

>>

>>232091 I like the massive dick-shaped poster on her wall at about 1:10 lol >>232092 >memes of some random youtuber with 3 subs' dog This is stupid. This is stupid and I love it.

>>
Image Thumbnail

It fascinates me how brain-dead this community can be sometimes.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232095 Maybe you could post cock or do a hello masterchan video then..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232118 Hello there, Masterchan. My name is Rei, and I thought that maybe I could be your friend. =) I mean we could hug and go cave exploring until I sneeze. We'll be the bestest of buddies. =)

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>232119 I'll be your friend teh rei This is a picture of me

Update 5