/b/ - if you ask people 'what's the oppo
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

if you ask people 'what's the opposite of chocolate' they will answer vanilla. this isn't true, not in any sense but; if you ask, "whats the opposite of Trump ?" some will answer "Biden" and this does have some truth. .............................................................. "I'll be as straight with you as I can. I think I'm the most qualified person in the country to be president," Biden said to applause at the University of Montana. "The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I've worked on my whole life." "No one should run for the job unless they believe that they would be qualified doing the job. I've been doing this my whole adult life, and the issues that are the most consequential relating to the plight of the middle class and our foreign policy are things that I have — even my critics would acknowledge, I may not be right but I know a great deal about it," he added.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231646 (((Biden))) literally the ZOG lmao >https://www.timesofisrael.com/joe-biden-to-be-honored-by-world-jewish-congress/ >Outgoing VP to be awarded Theodor Herzl Award; Ron Lauder says accolade going to ‘a true friend of Israel and the Jewish people’ >Vice President Joe Biden will be honored by the World Jewish Congress with an award named for the founder of political Zionism. >On Wednesday, Biden will receive the organization’s annual Theodor Herzl Award, “which recognizes outstanding individuals who work to promote Herzl’s ideals for a safer, more tolerant world for the Jewish people,” WJC said in a statement. >The award will be presented at New York’s Pierre Hotel by former secretary of state Henry Kissinger and WJC President Ronald Lauder. Kissinger will introduce Biden.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231646 >"I'll be as straight with you as I can. I think I'm the most qualified person in the country to be president," Biden said to applause at the University of Montana. "The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that have been in my wheelhouse, that I've worked on my whole life." >http://m.cnn.com/en/article/h_228aa8414b7fd95520d76663b5afd512 Sauce because OP was a FAGGOT as usual..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231648 From that link... >The moderator, Bruce Feiler, pointed out some of the potential liabilities of a Biden campaign, saying "He's too old. He signed, he cosponsored the crime bill. He was the chairman of the judiciary committee during the Anita Hill hearings, and he's out of touch in the era of Me Too. $1.5 million ain't gonna cut it anymore, you need $100 million. Who wants to wake up at 6 a.m. for the next two years and get insults from the President of the United States?...You're a gaffe machine. I could go on. Which of these scares you the most?" Holy shit, even CNN doesn't give a shit about Biden lmao

>>

>>231647 biden has been honored by jewish folks? so what...? he's been horoned but everyone...every group; over the last 40 years he is known to be universally respected .

>>

and a 'gaffe machine" ? yeah... that's one of the reasons we like him

>>

He's gonna run again. And if he does there's a good chance he will win Deal with it

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231793 Top Kek

>>

he will announce on Mon after Easter, most likely.

>>
>>

he FLAT OUT REFUSES to apologize to Anita hill... and fine , good , whatever... lets all pray either he or Bernie wins in 2020

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231853 Pray? Your people killed Jesus. Is this your first day on job?