/b/ - <span class='greenText'>>Hillary didn
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

>Hillary didn't win >now we'll never have WWIII games >we'll have to play rehashed WWII games forever

>>

>>231406 You will have Iran-War games tho

>>
Image Thumbnail

WWIII would've been so cool, I bet there would've been a fuck ton of cyberpunk-esque things like AI solar powered air drones that slowly gain sentience or country wide black outs due to hacking wars or robots, like the ones Boston dynamics are creating, roaming around in search of civilians to help them but the civilians mistake them for enemy scouts and attack them only to accidentally trigger a self-destruct sequence that was installed onto the robots to stop the real enemy from being able to properly reverse engineer the robot and analyse its AI. And this isn't even touching on the fact that there'd also be minor space skirmish in low earth orbit or countries hacking into old satellites or enemy satellites to either fire the weapons on the enemy or have it drop out of orbit and aim the debris at certain points of interest. Instead we got some mildly entertaining president that got in by pretending to be the opposite of a normal politician while secretly being the most normal politician of all.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231409 Nice try Hilary. We got what we voted for. MAGA.

>>

>>231410 I honestly don't care who's president in your second to China country, I just want cool shit and we also need a war in the west to cull the weak.

>>

Why are all American chan posters bunch of 15 years olds? Are really all imageboard users in America kids?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231421 Here in burgerland, the ZOG controls the flow of info. From the textbooks taught in schools of revisionist history, to the MSM, including Hollywood. All social media here is heavily censored. When teenagers see meme's floating around about the Jooz, and they start getting banned from social media for posting edgy Hitler memes, they turn to the Chan's where they become red pilled pretty quickly. It's not just teens tho, I'm almost 40 chum..

>>

>>231422 > I'm almost 40 chum.. Sure, you just behave like a 15 years old... If that's true then I'm sorry for your mental retardation.