Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

any original chums here still? I remember green txt chum, there was shoop chum he did most the mc memes at least the good ones. and i think hoots he had epic lolis full sets usually. there was a few others the one chum who would constantly argue and bitch out fagmin lol. and I'm sandraman. all the mc memes are on a roasted hard drive i have. will try to find some. we made some timeline memes which which documented the beginning history of this place.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

i had all of lucys nudes, she drove fagmin crazy , i think she was jelous.

>>
Image Thumbnail

this used to get you banned on 4jews

>>
Image Thumbnail

a newer one obviously.

>>
Image Thumbnail

an mchan meme started here

>>
Image Thumbnail

all right chums good chat. later.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

another mchan origional.lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>230884 originalchum here

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230884 I haven't gone anywhere chum, been here all along.. >Green text chum I wonder if that was me? I used to post a lot of thought of the day in green text a long time ago, can't remember that far back tho.. t. Chum #2

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230884 >fagmin That shit was funny. Last year, or maybe the year b4 we ran off kV, as his autism was over the top, that might of been fagmin chum, it was hard to tell with him. I do remember him saying he just coundn't into /sekrit/. I think Muke was badmin at one point, and he left a couple years ago, also I think he refereed to himself as second best, or just best chum.. The current badmin was a weeaboo faggot that off topic'd everything he didn't personally agree with/like, and I think he fucked off too. There were a bunch of gmods, and I'm pretty sure that its just Gad and I now, possibly another chum, but I doubt it. Since Gad finally stopped breaking shit, and users that want this place to stay online stopped posting CP, the FBI/austic bot spammer has constantly bombarded this place with botspam/CP links. Since Gad let Outlanders post again, this place always has a bunch of CP on the front page every time I stop by, which is mostly why this place is a dead chan, as any potential user, takes one look at this place then formats their HD.. Other then that, not much has changed, except for our host/name.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230884 Do spread the word, and make new threads when you think about it, I make it a point to at least stop by once a day at least, and participate in any worthy discussion, and I'll try to do the same if there's any interest. It gets kinda boring making random threads about current events, that no one responds to lol.. Masterchan.. Enrive will rise again!!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230910 haha yah nice to see a fellow old chum. all replies where in green text lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230911 i must admit i miss the pedosexual rights campaign and all the endless debates about pedo shit. then mc got nuked candy was toast sandra page was kill,it got pretty uptight around here i see it coming back though pedos are a persistent bunch lol.

>>

>>230912 i hear yah for awhile it was looking like 4nigs. rate my cock threads and traps, same old shit. this place struck me as more elevated, classy.that and most users where perma banned from 4jews.lol

>>

>>230918 holy shit thats a meme i did. i wish i could unfuk my other hard drive. i saved the flying squirels with pizza memes.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230921 the feels. then we lost our name and went by the ip address lol.80.82.64.117

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230927

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230930 >>230931 >>230932 so much yes!!! fuk mchan put out a shit tone of high quality memes in its short life.

>>

>>230935 master yourself lol.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230963 i remember this, still makes me laugh

>>

>>231018 * ton

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231013 Invisibumber here, It was a lot of work keeping the #pedosexualrights thread bumped off the front page, but in the end it was a complete success.

>>

>>231015 then run a data recovery program on it, its been a while since I done it, but I think this is the one I used last time to recover everything from a micro sd that got corrupted and became unrecognizable to an android phone after copying a file to a pc, and disconnecting the usb cable without hitting the eject button on the pc first.. https://www.gnu.org/software/ddrescue/

>>

>>231013 >kate/rosetta/Ann RIP

>>

I remember pointing out the guy in the photo of the little girl posing in her swimwear looked like the same guy who was in that photo that was taken from within someone’s car (the parking lot one) And of course I remember all the golden memes and the ‘bare IP challenge’ and pedosexual rights and all that shit, good times man.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231023 ty chum will try it

>>

>>231027 ? backstory??

>>

>>231031 See https://enrive.org/b/thread/227893 That was Kate that got molested b4 she an hero

>>

>>230939 Holy shit, people actually saved my fl/ag...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230884 ghosted

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

anyone remember the good old days with feytouchedfox? remember when there was that little investigation because some chum was going on a wild loli hunt? remember fbi plz?

>>
Image Thumbnail

does anyone have the video that inspired pic related?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231401 thnxchum

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231401 Ahh, FBI plz makes sense now. Thank you for that

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230884 You're living in the past. This place could of been great, but pedo molesters couldn't just be edgy, frothing at the mouth, they execcively showed what little control they had and now look at this place. Even the TLC spammer can't control his autism, and keeps this place dead as fuck by posting nudism. Tbh, I'm sure its the FBI larping as a chum to keep this place from growing.. ((They're)) afraid of a chan with no Jewish mods that delete anything that isn't kosher.. If we can run off that autistic fuck, then we can rebuild and invite new users, at this point its still a lurk and wait game..

>>

>>231419 we will rebuild once new code is up and new features start coming again

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231419 where is your god now, go be a normie somewhere else https://yournewswire.com/french-law-children-consent-sex/

>>
Image Thumbnail

I can't believe this site actually used to be good.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Enron was never good. Masterchan is gone. Deal with it chumP

>>

2013 count as old enough? Not when it was a pc site, but when things got "good". I barely visit any more. I could be gone for months or nearly a year before looking here again.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Sup Sandraman WOOT!!!

>>
Image Thumbnail

Quality thread. I haven't been here for about a year or so and thought I'd just see if Mc was still alive... which it kinda is. Great to see a load of our old maymay works, I made a few of those myself. All the best chum. WOOT!!! >tfw your punished by multiple 25% post cuts and still see this

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231670 why da fuk do I only have 120 active days? I think Gad B& me for shitposting 4 months ago, and it reset the count or something lel

>>

>>231674 I think active days only count for when you actually make a post

>>

>>231674 Damn you post a fucking lot my man, I only have 1.5k posts and that’s in 112 active days.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I'm kinda luck I have any posts left to be honest... I was Mchans /candy/ king. WOOT!!!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231684 I laughed so hard, when Gad finally updated the code and Cadmin hadn't logged in a while, and we lost many boards.. Candy was gone lmao..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231685 /candy/ got nuked twice in my time before gad finally pulled the plug for good... got to admit though, I did enjoy the pedowars before hand. This place was live at that time and the ebin baiting on both sides was quality kek. WOOT!!!

>>
Image Thumbnail

I now confess... >triggered the birth of #stillgotstabbed with my story of how, has a responsible guardian, I tucked my kid sister into bed with a little rub rub >was 'Brutal Reality' of the original /222 crew (never checked em) >paramilitary pedo during the pedowars >/b/ savage shitposter >grayson OC creator >/candy/ king >loli spammer >quality anon /qa/ board jacker who called a lot of you out >general OC creator for Mchan pride >thorn is gad foot GoodTimEs WOOT!!! >

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231687 You chum are a legend.. I was here for all of that lel. Gonna dump some some pics you reminded me of... >stillgotstabbed >goto sleep anon >no >want a rub rub >ok I was very triggered btw

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231688 checked >88 Heil Hitler

>>
Image Thumbnail

>Respect

>>
Image Thumbnail

>2 is too young to die

>>
Image Thumbnail

>shitposting on /b I think we all did our share of shitposting on /b kek This was the OP image of one of the first threads I made here on /b around 4 years ago..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>grayson Wait, this doesn't ring a bell Eloborate, was it a pic of the 'typical masterchan user' or the pic of the guy in his late 40-50's with black hair filled with grey? I can't place it..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>candy king as in this is your lil bro? that there was some funny shit

>>
Image Thumbnail

>loli spammer If I remember correctly, you would post underage girls randomly in unrelated threads to trigger the antipedo aka me

>>
Image Thumbnail

>/qa/ I must admit, I mainly lurked /b back then.. Don't recall..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>OC Masterchan Master Race

>>
Image Thumbnail

>thorn I think Gaddy got a kick out of all the activity, no matter how crazy shit got..

>>

>>231693 See... >>230887 >>230941 Grayson >>230887 >>230887 >>230887

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231700 Oh, Okay.. Epic.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Me thinks this was inspired by Grayson, and/or created by u too

>>
Image Thumbnail

I just scrolled up and realized that the last couple pix I posted, have already been posted itt already.. possibly by me

>>
Image Thumbnail

Maybe us few chums can still haunt for a bit

Update 5