Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Who's your favorite MC grill?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Erica 10/10

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230500 the one whose daddy has a fetish for panda poop

>>

>>230510 there's enough information there for your censoring to have been useless. who's verte ruelle?

>>

>>230511 >there's enough information there for your censoring to have been useless so you looked up those groups and searched for the photo? kek haha, i wasted your time >who's verte ruelle? don't you recognize his avatar pic? maybe you should translate those 2 french words into english (or dutch)

>>
>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230501 ^This

>>
Image Thumbnail

This one shouldn't be on there. 0/10

>>

>>230552

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230578 I like her dress

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230500 checked >>230501 best girl >>230577 checked best girl >>230511 worth checking too

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230622 belated checked I just love her hair It looks Soo silky smooth And those big UwU eye's! Zomg, I just can't get enough Erica

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230714 Hnnnng

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230715 Hold me Chums..

>>
Image Thumbnail

Muh Waifu

>>
Image Thumbnail

I wonder if she knew she had sharpie all over her face ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Ahh

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230719 Or maybe she jus don't care..

>>
Image Thumbnail

Blurry

>>
Image Thumbnail

Also blurry Slightly >>230722 dubs

>>
Image Thumbnail

I wonder what she looks like now ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Damn dog..

>>
Image Thumbnail

Mirror pic

>>
Image Thumbnail

We can never have enough Erica pix

>>
Image Thumbnail

I have moar..

>>
Image Thumbnail

Exploitable

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

What a terrible place to have acne.. Especially if you wear glasses

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

Dubs of peace

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230733 Dubs of peace checked

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230731 This.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Cute ear ring

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230727 For a second I thought these were the same pic.. >pic related

>>
Image Thumbnail

Yiff

>>
Image Thumbnail

I keep finding moar pix..

>>

>>230739 Does she still play league?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230594 her now

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231651

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231652

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231654

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231656

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231657

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231660

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231661

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

Why does her mum have a benis?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Hail Satan

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231657

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231661 Oh my! How lewd. Btw I've been looking for that cover of "can't take my eyes off of you" that molly did but I can't find it, you wouldn't happen to have it saved would you? Pic unrelated

>>

>>231671 lel, I'm the chum that doxxed her from the FB filename that 'OP' failed to rename, also I just so happen to be the chum that webm'd everything she did on tinychat, and uploaded it here.. I have it all... >As requested

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231671 According to my pc, that video is dated >Oct 29 2015 Maybe look in your download folder, sorted by date for that time period.. Hope that helps ya find all the videos I uploaded, so I don't have to re-upload everything again lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231672 Thank you <3 >I'm the chum that doxxed her from the FB filename that 'OP' failed to rename. Good job, that shit was fucking hilarious, if I remember correctly he had to have counseling or something after his family found out about his posts, lel. Btw, Aren't you also the same chum that single-handedly turned 8chs /b/(I think?) into 90% spam to see if you could change the rules and then "got bored" after a few days of salting the earth and stopped, or did we have another chum as chaotic as you back then? Either way, I'm a big fan of your internet fuckery. >>231673 >Maybe look in your download folder. Nah, my hd (no backup because I'm retarded) and two of my phones (Yes, I have two) that I had an mp3 of Molly's cover on, all stopped working the SAME. FUCKING. WEEK. a few years back (still convinced someone did it on purpose to screw with me) and I only had the cover and the "hello mchan" webms on it anyway, I don't really need the others. Also >2015 Damn, feels like it's only been a few months, I miss the days this place was active.

>>

>>231675 I was a little annoyed when Lucy was initially here because it really slows down some of our epic OC production but I still look back at all those times fondly, we’ve never been as active as active since then, and damn it’s sad because there’s nothing quite like this, we would all be banned by now if this were anywhere else.

>>

>>231678 Yeah, it sucks because now it's almost impossible to get more users since the target demographic probably already knows this place exists but doesn't come here since it's dead. Though there are a few opportunities to get people, for starters I dont think you get banned on 4chan if you say "enrive" or "ccluster", also tumblr is on fire, could pull a few of the less retarded users from there, or I could try getting more users from something too big to effectively moderate like roblox or facebook lol. Still, I wish I could magically bring some of the old chums back instead, I don't know many communities that even come close to being as interesting as this one used to be.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231675 >single-handedly turned 8chs /b/(I think?) into 90% spam I was in all out war with fullchan/b for a long time, and had way too much time on my hands that it became an obsession. I finally gave up after 99% of its userbase quit posting there, good times lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231678 RIP >>231679 I'll try to dedicate some more time to posting. Because of a very dedicated AI spammer bot that may even be human, new users are limited to posting on the /newchums/ board, but there's nothing stopping us from making accounts and donating them some posts, and then gifting new users that are interested.. Maybe ask them to make a throwaway private email, and send them the anon id/pass... This will require we keep an eye more on the /newchums/, as it doesn't show up on the front page, nor do posts/images posted there. I'll try to keep the amount of bot spam culled at least daily there..

>>
Image Thumbnail

Since this place died an untimely death, I have been paying attention to 8ch/b. The moderation keeps fucking with the userbase, and the users keep fucking with the mods.. new boards will pop up, I'll stop by and turn them into cuckchan/b by flooding them with cancer, until the users fuck off back to /b again lol.. A few times I've mentioned Masterchan/ccluster/enrive.. No new posts were made here, and when I got a reply, it was this place was dead/full of naked kids/fuck off.. There has to be a reason for people to venture outside of their comfort zone to bother to come here and then come back again. Censorship elsewhere is what makes this place amazing, and what has always made this place second best..

>>
Image Thumbnail

In 2016 I started lurking 8/pol a lot, and posted there regularly until earlier this year when CM made it a global board and unbanned all the kike shills. Not sure where the exodus was too, but there is barely any oldfags left there now, every thread is either full of shills, or is a slide thread. I can't stand social media, which is completely controlled/censored by JEWS.. If anything good has happened online since Trump has started to uncuck America, it has been the 8ch/qresearch/ board, and the following of boomers across all platforms, even FB.. Of course you take the good with the bad, as anything that gets too big, it attracts shills, but the amount of distrust in the lugenpresse is a step in the right direction..

>>

>>231679 This place died after the name change, there's nothing that can revive it now

>>

spaming cancer is gods work anon >>231680

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231731 It was fun..

>>

>>231679 I can’t even remember what drew me here that’s the thing, I think it was just pedo shit though, I was younger at the time when Mchan first came around, and while I came for the most base of reasons, I stayed for the memes and the sense of comradery, it’s hard to find that feeling when a place is too big or too small, it’s impossible now because nothing happens, but back then we were slowly growing day by day, and everybody felt important, while at the same time, we were all nobodies. I know a lot of people resent the pedos, but hell I doubt I would look back so fondly on those times if it weren’t for the freaks sharing their and talking about their “videos” I remember being in Vola chat rooms and shit, haha, good times man, good times.

>>

>>231733 You could always an hero Live stream it, etc..

>>

>>231735 Luckily the loss of masterchan hasn’t effected me that intensely eh.

Update 5