Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Yo chums, been three years since i last been here. Sad to see it get all fucked up just like librechan but whatever, all good things must come to an end. My question is does anyone still have that video that was like the theme of MC? It was the dancing pedobear with pictures of the site and shit. Used to have it but lost it in a hdd crash

>>

Was about three minutes long if that helps. Thanks

>>

>>230263 >Outlander We don't like your kind around these parts. Go on now, git!

>>

>>230263 >Not backing up rare shit Did you learn anything? >librechan Apparently not. When there's a good thing, save it, make a backup too. Also don't shit where you eat, a lot of work went into keeping this place online.. Sacrifices have been made.

>>

Not sure if these are the same, just looking through my webm folder..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230266 Dubs checked

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230265 do you have the pick of the original chum he was a dude with a big mustache paying a parking meter looked like. i had on old hard drive that got nuked?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230277 Looking for it.. Checked

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230277 I didn't save the picture, as I thought it was lame.. I did find it as part of the MC loli roll thread from the archive.org wayback machine on a random thread tho..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230309 This here is the pic I cropped it from, he's # 43

>>
Image Thumbnail

Fuck man, some of this shit was from 3-4 years ago.. Doesn't seem that long, but time flies when you're having fun I guess

>>

Just for fun, here's a link to the wayback machine: http://web.archive.org/web/20150316131234/masterchan.org/b/c

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230309 Have a thumbnail lol

>>

>>230309 haha ty chum thats our first masterchan meme guy he was second best>>230311 >>230313 oh the memories

>>

>>230312 ty chum

>>

>>230310 Who's the guy from #5 and what's his backstory?

Update 5