Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Draw-fag thread.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

these are decent but a little creepy anon. it's mostly due to the detail and realism invested into their bodies paired with the extremely simple/flat/soulless faces. this contrast creates uncanny valley don't give up though, keep at it and with practice you'll get there. i'd recommend studying artists you like, and scrutinizing what makes their pieces look good.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>229142 Thanks for the feedback Anon.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>229498 Milo Manara fan, huh? i like the style, perhaps you could add more detail with color

>>

Alana Thurston 4

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>229499 > Milo Manara fan, huh? I have no idea who that is to be honest. > i like the style Thanks. > perhaps you could add more detail with color I don't know man. I have zero experience with color tbh. Also my drawings are supposed to be manga-style.

>>

Did I improve at drawing faces?

>>
Image Thumbnail

I decided to make a comic about Jim Watkins, the owner of 8chan

>>
Image Thumbnail

I should probably make a comic about the spammer too, since he pisses me off.

>>

>>230081 Do ittt

>>

>>230114 > Do ittt Well, I don't know what the spammer looks like, so that might be hard to do. ( Even tho I'm sure that he is ugly - just like his soul. ) Of course I could make something up, but nah. Not bored enough for that.

>>

Also I kinda gave up on that comic about Jim. I don't like to draw that ugly son of a bitch. I'm sure that the stuff I already made about him is enough for trolling him.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I made this drawing instead.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230125 can you sketch a doodle of this pic?

>>
Image Thumbnail

Another attempt at more detailed face.

>>

>>230136 > can you sketch a doodle of this pic? Eh? Why would you need that? Also how detailed do you want it to be?

>>

Do you want it less detailed like one of those trial drawings? I'm not sure that I can do the trial drawing style, but I can try.

>>

And by trial I mean court.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Gotta hand it to you OP, your drawings are better than mine.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230136 Here you go. It's probably not my best work, but meh... I would be lying if I said that I knew what I was doing. I also kinda rushed it. I know, It's definitely not the court style drawing. But I tried - that's all I can say.

>>

>>230144 Are you using reference for your drawings? Do you know the fundamentals of illustration? Did you watch any youtube tutorials about illustration? Do you think about what you're drawing (how stuff reflects light, etc.)? How long did you practice? Your drawing is not that bad. Of course the anatomy is kinda off, but that happens to everybody when drawing without a reference as a beginner. You should definitely push your pencil more tho (or use pen like me), because like this the drawing is almost invisible.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I tried something much more anime-style this time. Doesn't look that good, but... oh well... I tried.

>>

>>230141 I think it would be pretty rad to have a drawn reaction image when talking about the shooter. >>230142 Doesn't matter to me, I was thinking just a sketch. >>230145 Fuckin saved. Thanks Chum!

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230145 Low res for the dial-up Chum

>>

>>230160 > 2018 > dial-up wat

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

This is not supposed to be who you think it's supposed to be. This is a completely different girl called Mawa-chan.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230211 >Maraposting OP is a faggot.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230223 >Mara >Candydoll At least know your meme sun..

>>

OP ur a good artist :), your picture made my day

>>

>>230140 >>230211 Holy crap chum you’re good, I’m surprised to see anyone with talent like this still here.

>>

>>230140 This is really fucking good

>>
Image Thumbnail

anyone Remember ipRator circ 2000 in usenet/totty days

>>
Image Thumbnail

he had handrawn and scans for P.U. ?

>>

>>230250 What's P.U.? >>230249 >usenet You must be really really old.

>>

>>230257 Pedeo Univercity, a collectivly imaginary acadamy for young girls (ls studio, astral nymphs etc) complete wiith self proclaimed deans, professors of several studies and admisitrators.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230225 >>230246 >>230248 Thanks chums, but I don't really consider myself to be an artist.

>>

Gad, the connection is not encrypted. Filthy tor exit node owners can steal our accounts.

>>

>>230316 Give it a day or so for your dns to update..

>>
Image Thumbnail

How did this website become so fast suddenly? Is it just because of that Piona's spam all over this board?

>>

And I meant "fast" as in "active" (not talking about the loading speed).

>>
Image Thumbnail

Yo ped-i mean cunts, what's this shit?

>>
Image Thumbnail

You guys don't care much about art when it's not about lolis, huh?

>>

>>230679 you might be surprised,

>>
Image Thumbnail

draw us something, draw a banner for TLC

>>

>>230681 What is TLC?

>>

>>230685 were not allowed to talk about it outside our little board. GADMIN, please hook us all up with a banner systm

>>

>>230686 How am I supposed to draw a banner for something when I don't even know what it is?

>>

>>230679 >1.45MB ffs screen shot it so i can open it anything over 200k takes forever to open m8 >>230681 >>/TLC/ stay there >>230685 http://enrive.org/tinylotuscult/ >>230686 Your very unhelpful >>/TLC/ stay there etc. >>230687 Ya gotta forgive the TLC spammer, he's a boomer Check out his spam board, banners would be cool tho

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230686 Gad responded on /gg/ No banners m8 But nothing is stopping us from using our own css that adds a banner at the top.. I'm using the dark theme >pic related

>>

IM NOT QUITE A BOOMER, damn near though

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230700 >wasted dubs At least upload an image boomer We is on a image board after all Boomer tier Spammer can't into upload image lmao

>>
Image Thumbnail

I made something related to this imageboard this time.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230740 >depleeted lel

>>

>>230743 Sorry, I am not a native english speaker. Btw. did you know that solar panels require more energy to produce than how much energy they produce in their entire lifespan?

>>
Image Thumbnail

kek, my very first attempt at animation At least I know how to make a gif in Gimp now.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Gifs are so fun, lel.

>>
Image Thumbnail

First color painting attempt. Nothing amazing, but not bad for the first try imho.

>>
Image Thumbnail

First "pixel-art" attempt. Kinda cringy imho, but meh... (and yes, it's just pixelized painting).

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

bump

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>231708 I thought she died here lol >>229495 Which is still my favorite drawing you did btw

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>

>>231791 >>231807 Nice, The faces look really nice with your art style, keep up the good work chum.

>>
Image Thumbnail

One of the worst drawings I have ever made. A complete failure. It's so bad that I didn't even finish this. BUT I guess it can still be used to bump my thread up. You have to be able to find something positive even about negative things. :P

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231816 please draw new something for tinylotuscult, ...anything

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231817 >9000 hours in ms paint

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231816 Would you kindly just try to draw a new mouth on this one? I think you're being too hard on yourself, and it's a really nice picture still...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231819

>>

>>231818 you suck

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231821 Ayy lmao

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>231822 Checked. Now stay on your containment board..

Update 5