/b/ - I live in an apartment in a big city, having
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

I live in an apartment in a big city, having a real tree as christmas tree is just impossible, so I have a plastic one that serves as holder for some lights and decorations. I wonder if any of you 4 puts out a real tree for decorations and if so... what the hell do you do with that thing once it's time to take the decorations down? Can you re-sell it? Use as wood for the fireplace? Chop it down? Plant it?

>>

Merry Christmas.

>>

>>228366 Usually people toss them to the curb.

>>

>>228384 I see, that's pretty wasteful... but I think I get it, if I were to have one I wouldn't know what to do with it after Christmas either.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Merry christmas, you bunch of antisocial weirdos. I hope you get good presents or at least no problems today.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228392 I think they get recycled into pulp wood, paper products.

>>

>>228437 >XMAS 2018 BIG SALE TO 50% It's still 2017 dumbass. Here's your (you) Merry Christmas fucking spammer.

>>
Image Thumbnail

Feliz navidad spammer, ojalá que te contagies sida y que tu familia muera de cancer. =)

>>

I had a real tree once, once i was done with it i just cut it up and threw it away.