Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Random - /b/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

Is /b/ad still alive? I don't see any moderation here, not even on /b/ad subjective rules anymore.

>>

>>227968 Hes ded So is Gad

>>

>>227969 true, gadmin used to be very active. now??

>>

>>227971 Gad is around, in spite of the nonsense some says. But I wonder about /b/ad, I think he's very MIA for a while now...

>>

>>227971 Gad is around, in spite of the nonsense some says. But I wonder about /b/ad, I think he's very MIA for a while now...

>>
Media deleted

>>227971 I have been working on ccluster every day though

>>

>>227969 Told ya, >>227977 Gad's not dead

>>

>>227977 Nice Dubs twat waffle

>>

test

>>

Yeah, It is still working.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227968 if fagmin diede would that mean we get to post what we want again? and does that mean freedom of speech is not absolute and if thats the case who suppresses our speech,and if thats the case our life is nothing but a lie. are only purpose is to work for our owners. so freedom of speech is an illusion. so is it better fagmin dies so we can have freedom to post what we want?. heavy is the weight that must ask such questions.

>>

>>230401 Let me guess, your so called "freedom of speech" means posting cp? Pedos whining about how they can't post their cp are the ones that need to die

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230401 Freedom of speech is a legal term, while you can be arrested for posting cp, while girls doing the same poses, from a nudist set, are just fine to possess/post. Same as running into a theater yelling fire, or going into an airport and yelling bomb, can get you arrested, you can also be a hero for being the one saving everyone's life if the situation is real vs prank.. I personally think you're being deliberately difficult because you usually throw a fit when you don't get your way, usually from the inability to process information correctly when presented to you triggers your autism etc.. Hopefully now that someone took time out of their fapping to explain the simplest of things, you will now fuck off m8..

>>

>>230406 your post had 0% coherency and reasoning, maybe you should stick to fapping instead of attempting to formulate thoughts

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230405 >>230406 >so called "freedom of speech" normies revealed

>>

my whole thing is...the rules are ASS-I-NINE . WHAT can BE POSTED AND WHAT cant ...MAKE NO SENSE

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230415 You're still crying about this?

>>

>>230416 i will cry a river, River fucking Tam

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230415 I agree chum

>>
Image Thumbnail

so GADMIN, SANDRA PICS ARE ok NOW?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

DA FUCK? why delete my sandra pics but not the others ?

>>
Image Thumbnail

I thought enrive had strong feelings about , mod censorship?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230429 Cause nobody like you, chum

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230435 >>230435 if you post sandra or the family I like you chum.

>>

nooo fucking way is that Frankenstein guy the father of that kid

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230447 >>230447 haha yup thats lurch, good thing Sandra has such strong genes to counter act his bullshit lol.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230427 >>230429 MY GOD , or my gadmin.... these pics disappeared , then came back . is that just someone making a bullshit report that gets , overturned ??

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230449 Yup. Don't push your luck..

>>

>>230448 The kid looks exactly like lurch. Zero like Sandra. Look at her eyebrows yo

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230449 >>230449 I hope fagmin punishes the people who are waisting her time with frivolous complaints..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227968 did i go to far a work in progress. http://mittlover.wixsite.com/sandraorlowworship

>>

>>230460 Doesn't work on TOR I took a look at the source Looks like a IP logger to me Anyone else think so? I copied the source here https://ghostbin.com/paste/hrsxt

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230457 it wasnt a complaint, i was just asking. also, im gonna test sandra here on b

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

testing dif' ages and levels of sexy

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230469 >Post Sandra pics from sets on a Honeypot >Posts get deleted >Post normie pics of Sandra >Posts get reported, then reports get dismissed by GAD >Post pics from Sandra sets again >Posts get reported So are you trying to see if you can slip a Sandra pic from a Sandra set past GAD? I don't really see your goal here, but its interesting to watch..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230477 checked Thee epic global thread that was posted when the law took down Masterchan over Sandra pix last year.. https://enrive.org/global/thread/18226

>>

>>230469 >>230471 >>230472 >>230473 >>230474hnng she is a dream

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230478 i was here before lucy. she had great storys of her step dad molesting her and making her puke on his cock. how the time flys.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230477 >>230478 sandra has no hardcore of her this bitch do. so why hate on sandra

>>

>>230477 god damn it . there was a time when ALL pics of sandra were forbidden on ccluster now things have changed. at one time even the PENCIL DRAWING of sandra was deleted soooo.... im testing shit out wtf is hard to understand

>>

>>230505 i thought i was the only fagot in the world who knew those two

>>

Which one of you fucks bumped an old thread

>>
Image Thumbnail

Tyranitar cock

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230509 >>230509 no chum ive killed trillions of babies to dyna girl. i jerked to her as a kid every sat afternoon on the Krofft Supershow. i was 6 when it came out 1976.pulled my shit raw

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230515 >>230515 this is an experiment that future chums will use as a gauge..master yourself.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230505 Ahh the memories. Too bad she got killed.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230506 I think you misunderstood, no one here is hating on Sandra. On the contrary, someone is trying their hardest to get MC/CC/ER shut down again, for something it has been shut down before. Instead of enjoying being able to post your opinion, with even a grey area picture of anything, either autism or FBI is on a mission to fuck it up for everyone, again.. I has to be autism. Even if this place is a honeypot..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230508 Your autism is. There is no legitimate reason to see what gets us shut down, again. At least make an interesting thread that will inspire replies. Then drop random Sandra pics as you make new posts. Instead of antisocially and obsessively trying to find the limit of space there is along that edge, that once you step over, we down, we gone, we fucked.. Asides from Sandra, what else do you have going on? Surely we can communicate here now that I have your attention chum

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230509 >faggot >faps to girls I confuse.. Are you a grill?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230515 I saw a pic of a girl on another chan, I looked thru the catalog and posted the pic in its corresponding thread. So it may be me you're talking to. Is there something I can help you with chummers?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230516 >4MB Dial up chum here, it would take me 15 min to open that That pic shouldn't be more then 100kb max tbh fam

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230522 >1976 Wow granddad, I have a question, did you have a mullet in the late 80's Or just an excess amount of hair like Luke and Bo?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230525 This. +1

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230533 Checked m8

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230532 naw chum at 6 i had the mom haircut lopsided bowl dew /

>>

>>230532 >>230532 oops i commented wrong in the 80's i was old school metallica.freak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEMTKRKA4mM

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>230538 Right on man. I had a buzz cut in the 80's Tried to grow it out as a teen in the 90's I could never get it to look right and tried to comb hairgel thru it to keep it straight, that was just too much work, so I went back to buzzcut. I had all Metallica tapes and my walk man wore them out, then I got into Pantera and White Zombie in the early 90's Good times.

Update 5