Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

Hey chums, I abandoned this site about a year ago when Judaschum flooded the place with normies and Gadmin started deleting legal stuff on /candy/. Is it safe to return now?

>>

>>227585 Nope. /thread

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227586 >/threading yourself I guess there's no hope for this place.

>>

>>227585 >>227587 Samefagging that hard.

>>

>>227588 >making more than one post is samefagging Confirmed, this site is a pleuropulmonary blastoma.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227585 >Gadmin started deleting legal stuff on /candy/ Dutchland told gad to bfto /candy/ thats why in the server wipe it was the only board that lost everything Catch up

>>

>>227589 Told you, byeee

>>

>>227590 It's an obvious bait, no one can be that stupid, why bother in give an actual answer?

>>

>>227592 Of cause hes that stupid you literally need to put the spoon in his mouth

>>

>>227593 Nah, I think he's just trying to troll a bit. You could be right, though

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227590 I know that dickweed, long after that I'd post candydoll pics and an hour later they'd be reported and removed.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227594 of cause he is

>>

>>227596 How agreeable!

>>

>>227595 >I know that dickweed Then what makes you think things are different now?

>>

>>227598 I came here to see if things improved, evidently they haven't.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227599 Unfortunately not

>>

>>227599 It depends on your idea of improvement. Currently we're like 5. Pedos are mostly gone and gmods are battling against spam. Whatever remotely illegal or borderline is wiped without hesitation. And we're as toxic as ever. To me is an improvement.

>>

>>227601 you forgot /b/admin sucks

>>

>>227602 Yeah, and everyone is a raging fag. Yep.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227603 T.badmin

>>

>>227604 Wrong. Also I've no idea what "T." means.

>>

>>227585 1/10 b8 Nice same fagging. KYS

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227610 >KYS d'awwww how's elementary going, little chum?

>>
Image Thumbnail

OP here. I'm getting the impression that this board has become sort of a daycare for people too autistic for 4chan. It wasn't always like this.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227614 No it wasn't but you can't pick your community

>>

>>227611 Dont pester that kid chester

>>
Image Thumbnail

fagmin killed her own site by deleting all our loli.

>>

i have been away for a while too and i have mostly been using /b/ so i never noticed that something was missing until i needed it: the main-page only shows featured boards nowadays, i was looking for a maymay on chummery, but that was kill, i think there was another board that we stored maymays on, but i don't remember which it was and i have no idea how to look up ALL boards. how can i see which boards exist on this website?

>>

>>227995 Right now you can't, they aren't listed. However if you lurk moar you will find some screen shots with the whole list, that being said... most of them were wiped.

>>

>>227996 thanks so this whole imageboard-website is basically destroyed ;_;

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>227997 Destroyed? only if you're a pedo. That ended when masterchan went off line and into the night. <--But... if you're trying to troll, here's your score.

>>

>>227998 it is destroyed regardless of pedo or not if it wasn't, this board wouldn't be so dead this board once had the potential to be better than vichan- or lynxchan-based boards, but now it is less usable than those

>>
Image Thumbnail

>attention whore Its gook cause IM here

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228000 >attention whore

>>

>>227995 Here's a list of the boards last updated Nov 6th 2016 http://web.archive.org/web/20161106065711/http://masterchan.org/

>>

>>228003 Yeah, 99% empty boards, the 1% that had content had their images lost. I don't get why Gad won't wipe that trash.

>>

>>228004 There's no reason to wipe them.

>>

>>228005 I think there's a good way to send the right message. That past where the vast majority of the custom boards had some connection to pedos should disappear. Technically they won't really matter, you're right.

>>

>>227995 It was /ra2/

>>

>>228007 Let me guess, deleted images and dead links, right?

>>

>>228008 Don't (((you))) me, you piece of shit if you had any brains you would have opted to visit the archives instead

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>228009 I would back off the crystal meth if I were you, dude....

>>

>>227585 e verything still keeps getin deleted...

>>

There's no reason to wipe them.

>>

>>227587 >>227590