/b/ - This may be a 4chan-tier themed thread but i
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

This may be a 4chan-tier themed thread but it's a new thread regardless--so if you don't like it, make your own. So chums, what is the strangest object you have used to get off with? Your socks and little/big sister's panties don't count. I found a hand puppet in a storage bin that I used to play with as a little kid and I had a raging boner so this brilliant idea popped into my head to fuck the hole where you put your hand in to move the mouth flaps. Well, needless to say, the fabric wrapped around my cock felt mesmerizing and after about 10 minutes of gently twisting it and massaging myself I ended up pulling out of it just in time before unloading a week's worth of cum all over my bedroom floor. I used it until I accidentally came inside of it because the crustiness of dried cum made it so the fabric was no longer silky-smooth to press against. And it felt like beating off with sandpaper so I had to go back to my hands unfortunately.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>226656

>>

>>226668 It was a little more presentable than that, but close enough.

>>

>>226656 Your dick probably has mold inside its urethra now

>>
Image Thumbnail