/b/ - How many people are still left on this site?
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

How many people are still left on this site? I know the spam has been a deterrent but it's just so fucking slow nowadays. I know there's at least 2 mods, not sure if one of them is the anonymous chum over at PC or not though. I'm one of the namefags there. Then we got drawfag, so there's potentially 3-4 and I'm not even going to include the spammers but there is the TLCultist and a pedo sperg. Not sure if the chum with over 9k posts (literally) falls into any group I've noted so far is also the same fag who has apparently been here since the beginning and likes to brag about it occasionally. Then we've got gadmin/gadette. Am I missing any regulars? A h doesn't count because he only shows his face here when he gets banned from somewhere.

>>

>>223816 youre counting the same chum 3 times i know because im that chum were even fewer than you think

>>

About 20 of us maybe. But like 5 or so active chums, I'm not counting the boards where the same chums post the same thing over and over

>>

>20 of us You're certainly an optimistic Chum.

>>

Twitter 10 / 252 Online Users

>>

No one here but us ghosts.

>>

>>223818 Which times? >>223819 >About 20 of us maybe I think you're being a little TOO optimistic there as well chum. >>223820 That's not an accurate counter at all because it includes spiders from search engines and whatnot.

>>
Image Thumbnail

I'm still here

>>

>>223840 >Which times? im not telling ya, why ruin the fun?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223851 Awwww... Not even one tiny hint?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223816 I'm a Mod BTW

>>

>>223859 Figures.

>>

>>223859 Mods r gay lel Aren't we all mods? Except for the two I see reporting posts and not deleting them themselves..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223859 Chum #2 master race reporting in. Contributin in a data mining thread.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223865 Ahead of me by Seven Hundred shit posts >>223862 TY >>223864 Confirmed only two real users

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223871 >Seven Hundred shit posts It's not a competition chum.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223816 i am a regular here, you aren't alone and the numbers will rise once gad starts improving the site again

>>

>>223859 >>223865 I'd probably be close to your post counts if gadette had never nuked any of my posts from all of my previous accounts. Right now I've got about ~1.5k spread over 5 accounts. Had more but of course 3 of them got swept up in gadette's purging of 700 "spam" accounts from a month ago or so... One of my early accounts had like 2k posts on it and because I used to randomly report the child nudist pics on /candy/ gadette nuked all the posts. Lost a similar amount again in a similar incident on a different account. Now gadette gets lazy and just deletes accounts instead.

>>

>>223864 Hats off to you

>>

>>223874 Did you do that draw chum?

>>

>>223933 yes i have contributed a few nesutas

>>
Image Thumbnail

The joys of being busy

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223937 Man, you draw way better than me, why don't you post your nesutas in a thread at /draw/? Awesome job, while you just sketch them you have a better handle of body language than me, loved it.

>>

>>223938 >1k Lol

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223939 i've only done a handful of nesutas and have posted all of them i think, two in your most recent thread on /draw/. here's another one if you want to improve with low effort, try analyzing other artwork, photos, and real life, and trying to determine what makes them look visually appealing. keep these observations in mind while drawing. but just like anything else, real improvement is a result of time invested... i.e studying and applying what you've learned to your own work. i still have a very long ways to go good luck draw guy. you already have a distinct style and charm, just keep building on that and you're golden

>>

>>223951 Indeed but I meant for archive purposes as I did with the old nesuta. I leave it to you, I would very much welcome your thread if you decide to make it and I won't bug you about it anymore.

>>

I check the site about 4 times a week but I almost never post because I always see the same threads to which I unfortunately have nothing to contribute to. If there were more things relevant to my interests, I would definitely post more.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>224536 Pretty much the same here. But I try to create new threads to make up for my lack of regular posting in general. Spurs activity for a little while at least.

>>

>>224538 Thanks for this post. I'll try to write something up when a friend inspires something out of me.

>>

0 people evry1 are jst bots

>>

>>224741 >>224741 >>224741 Thank goodness for this.

>>

Don't worry chum(s), I was taking a break.

>>

>>223816 chum cluster will never die, we'll be here forever

>>

>>225486 For some reason I believe you're the spammer...

>>

this place should be renamed back to MASTERCHAN. "ccluster" is laaaame :(

>>

>>226335 Masterchan was basically closed by the law, here's an idea: you make a masterchan imageboard, I'll send you ciggies to your cell. maybe...

>>

>>226336 >Masterchan was basically closed by the law that does not make any sense. the domain was not seized and no other information backs up your claim.

>>

>>226338 Your mental gymnastics are irrelevant. They're seriously are. This is Ccluster now.

>>

>>226355 >Your mental gymnastics are irrelevant. what mental gymnastics? the kind of mental gymnastics that are just like the evidence of your claim -- non existent? >They're seriously are. >they are seriously are redundant? >This is Ccluster now. and it is shit. change it now, i demand so.