/b/ - Spammer's back. I guess peace and quie
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Spammer's back. I guess peace and quiet is just too much to long for on here besides a more active gadmin.

>>

Meh, I deleted the cp several times, I think the spammer gets off of posting cp here, because it lasts nothing and then there he goes again getting ready to loose yet another account for some cp pics. Don't be dramatic, the guy is clearly mentally challenged.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>222272 Don't even worry about it you'll come back here soon and with out any warning the site will be gone

>>

>>222289 I sincerely hope not. That's why i hate these pedos so much talking about free speech and refusing to make their own cave and post their shit there instead.

>>

>>222272 What do you think of chanpink.com? its been posted all around recently and it seems like they have spam under control.

>>

>>222290 >refusing to make their own cave and post their shit there instead There is already a new /hebe/librechan equivalent on the clearweb. They are all on it now and it is moderated, no spam either.

>>

>>222294 >Can't post without Javascript enabled Do I even have to say it? lol

>>

>>222295 >They are all on it now the spergs here didn't get the memo, apparently, because every 5 days or so I have to clean cp without exception.

>>

>>222307 >complaining about something he was never asked to do

>>

>>222334 I find hard to believe you're that stupid.

>>

>>222300 That's because you can see people posting in real time alongside of your own which makes for an interesting dynamic. It's like a pseudo-chatroom IB-style. And it's more active than this site has been in the past year. And unlike this site its Admin is active. I was talking to him/her for quite awhile earlier in fact.

>>

I find hard to believe you're that stupid.

>>

>>222272 >more active gadmin It has been a very busy year for me with lots of changes

>>

>>222357 >It has been a very busy year for me with lots of changes Gadmin confirmed compromised.

>>

>>222435 Compromised how?

>>

>>222357 >official filegone.jpg requested for legitimacy

>>

>>222341 >using a site that requires javascript Id rather stay here and enjoy my privacy.

>>

Its getting more peaceful bit by bit.

>>

>>223810 Actually since Wednesday I haven't seen a lot of spam, except a couple of waves. Either there's another mod active or Gad fixed the thing and didn't tell. Or... the spammer went to greener pastures...

>>

>>223811 It's definitely quieted down a bit, that's for sure. Apparently the spammer is attempting to root itself at 32chan finally and it's shown itself over at PinkChan. I've only seen it once but because everything is live it disappeared within seconds of it being posted. There's a thread over there bitching about it.

>>

>>223814 Perhaps the spammer went to PinkChan when a chum mentioned it in a thread at /draw/. So far I think there's three main spammers, the mexican guy which is easy to identify because it's the one posting short comments everywhere to ramp up his posts, the grammar is atrocious in a very spaniard way. The other is the one that posts real cp once a week, that guy is trying to avenge his right(?) to be a pedo here. And finally I believe there's a couple of bots that spams from time to time, those bots are the missing ones in my opinion. The owners must have realized they don't get any revenue from spamming here so they just diverted the resources elsewhere. Of course all this is pure speculation, but it's fun to theorize.

>>

>>223815 >Perhaps the spammer went to PinkChan when a chum mentioned it in a thread at /draw/ Yeah, that was me. I don't know if pedochum is a spammer but he is definitely a 12yo sperg.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223815 Or maybe they're there because of the site's initials? ChanPink ... CP kek

>>

>>223863 You're really this dumb to visit a honeypot with javascript enabled? Wew lad..

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223853 Ok, new rule, calling someone a sperg is just as cringy now as calling someone a new/oldfag.. Were all chums here. kV sperg an hero'd Theres no reason to keep using that word. Am I the only one that feels this way?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223866 >thinks every site is a honeypot these days Paranoid much, chum? >>223867 I wasn't talking about KV. But the fact that you're defending pedochum's actions makes me question your true motive here.

>>

>>223876 >thinks every site No. This is a known honeypot. Sites that require javascript are a gaurenteed honeypot. Nice try FBI

>>

>>223876 >KV Confirmed for controlled opposition. Nice try FBI

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>223877 >This is a known honeypot. I'm not >>223876. If you use a commercial vpn on the mother machine that has a virtual machine using tor it matters very little if you have javascript active or not. Be as paranoid as you want, but on the things you can't control. In this case you're getting snarky showing your ignorance or making it obvious you made a shit ton of presumptions.

>>

>>223893 >Tor with JavaScript enabled You do know how 99% of child molesters get caught right?

>>

>>223897 You're missing the point. Booing a chum just because "hurr durr js' enabled" is just retarded. Better if everyone suspects you're an idiot than open your mouth and confirm it, right?

>>

>>223897 So that's how you got caught the last time around huh? It's no wonder why you know so much about stuff like this.

>>

>>223906 Lamest... trolling... ever...

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>222300 >Guaranteed replies