Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Random - /b/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail
Thread was moved to Off Topic

What should I do /b/?

>>

fix dem fvcking eyebrows and the obligatory puss shot

>>

>>153767 are you a chubby chick op?

>>

full frontal nudity sharpie in the chute

>>

>>153766 Work on your penmanship

>>

that looks like Dec 3rd to me.

>>

>>153778 American detected.

>>

>>153766 post another with this date >/12/03/2016

>>

>>153766 Show your face you seems pretty :^)

>>

>>153766 I didn't want to be that guy buuuuuuuuuuuut TITS OR FACKOFF

>>

Hey, it's Crazy Chan! I wonder if she ever got out of lockup lol

>>

steps to masterchan : 1. show tits 2. show vagina 3. sharpie in the pooper 4. masturbate 5. ejaculate 6. cut your arms 7. sing a anoying song 8. cut yourself a little longer 9. be an hero 10 . ??? PROFIT!

>>

>>153766 We all know you just want attention. you want to post naked pictures of your body and hear some dudes praise you. but you should realise that youre nothing special. youre just another women out of 3 billion on this earth, and there are women with more attractive bodies than you who i can view just a google search away. all in all, your life is pointless and your worth does not extend beyond your holes. might as well just post the pics (not like anybodys gonna fap to them anyway), realise how shit your life is, and kill yourself.

>>

>>154012 You do realize this is a picture from Dec 3, right?

>>

>>154013 yurochumps btfo

>>

>>153775 You should learn no quote OP.

>>

>>154122 You should learn English....

>>

>>154018 Because badmin hates you personally... No, really, he does.

>>

>>154127 I try ;/

>>

You can't possibly expect me to take you seriously when you post half a face with just a note. Record a vid and say something along the lines of "hi masterchan". Also i will need to know your age, kthx.

>>

>>154173 Pretty much work like this

>>

>>153766 Bre?

>>

Yall are replying to b8. See >>154013

>>

>>153778 >>154013 >>154236 >>154239 Pretty sure this is what replying to b8 looks like...

>>

i absolutely hate it when a dumb whore shows up and begs for attention on a chan. i just dont fucking get whats the appeal about a random slut showing up with a picture of her face. why do all these betas get so excited? is it the first time they're seeing a female? are they getting too hopeful and thinking if they're nice and shit they will get laid? women are 50% of the population and al you need to do is get out of your basement to go see one. she cant kiss your whiteknight cheek through the internet you dumb cunts. these threads are pointless and only feed the attention whore attention

>>

>>154244 You can go back to 4chan.

>>

>>154244 it's a fair exchange, anons give her attention and she provides lewd pictures for their eyes only I've never been a fan of camwhores, but I don't mind them as long as there are no moronic white knights

>>

>>153766 Show pussy

>>

>>153993

>>

>>232926 I don't think she's coming back, anon.