/a/ - The real solution of umineko ERIKANTRICE - - Enrive
Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Anime and Manga - /a/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

This thread has been flagged as old and contains pop-up ads.
Replying will revoke its old status.

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

The real solution of umineko ERIKANTRICE

>>
Image Thumbnail

THE ERIKANTRICE THEORY: >George and kanon are the culprit in all the games(including Bern's game and george the real culprit in reality) with genji,kumasawa and nanjo as accomplices. >kanon is beatrice but not shannon, she is a cute tomboy so Battler isnt gay >ikuko is yasu, all umineko is just the magic version of her wrote stories about rokkenjima to made Battler solve them in the hope to get his memory back >game 5th and 6th are explained with erika=kanon,game 5th is a consiprancy against natsuhi goerge commited the murder and erika accuse natsuhi of it, game 6th is a consirancy against Battler,erika force Battler to make a fake murder then she really kill the fake victims for accuse Battler of the homicide THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH OF UMINEKO for know more read erikantrice manifesto:https://pastebin.com/XVrRMWqS Booru:https://erikce.booru.org

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2409 I played umineko and wtf am I reading? Also, doesn't the manga explain the real story down to detail so theories are not even necessary?

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2410 the manga change,add,delete half of the story to made shkanontrice works. then i already show that the manga is fake closed room circle is impossible in umineko manga. The chapel cant be closed with a masterkey, the chapel's key was in the boiler room so is impossible for shkanon to close the chapel.

>>

>>2411 I read this image, but unfortunately It has been a while since I read the visual novel so the details are muddled, and I can't really take the image's arguments at face value nor recollection. I think a better image would have prints from the actual game to illustrate its point. Right now, perhaps the person who made that image has made a mistake with the facts he is trying to present, I have no way of knowing. Game prints as evidence woulgo a long way to making a point.

>>
Image Thumbnail

>>2412 reread umineko i argue many times about this image and no one critique the information in it. shkanontrice-fags try to deny this with: >the door was open, people can fake a closed door in front people but this imply that the manga is fake so my goal is reach >game prints red truth: >only one key to the chapel exists >It is impossible to unlock the lock to the chapel with anything but the chapel's key >When the door to the chapel is locked, it prevents any and all methods of entry or exit >There is no means of locking the doors and windows of those six rooms without the keys.(manga red truth) with this red truth is confirmed that kanon could not close the chapelfrom the inside. then look the pic 5th game, before natushi's requiem both shannon and kanon were alive for erika in that moment everyone was in the room, so erika is so dumb that dont notice that a person is missing. do you really belive it?