Enrive[ a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x / ]

Anime and Manga - /a/ [Catalog] [Board FAQ]

CAPTCHA Image

TopBottom

Image Thumbnail

Isekai is the self-aware side of anime, when the protagonist starts out as worthless NEET scum, but somehow transported into another world where he gets to be awesome without really trying, and meets his waifu, et cetera. https://www.ranker.com/list/best-isekai-anime/anna-lindwasser These parasites aren't even pretending to be members of society anymore. They have no shame over buying Cheetos with their wellfare checks, and just playing games, reading comics and watching anime all day. In one of these animes, they actually aspire to be slime! Slime! ...all in the name of freedom. All in the name of a rotten culture where there's no difference between being healthy and being a disease. Where is the shame? Maybe this will help - I dunno: https://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Becoming-a-Weeaboo

>>
Image Thumbnail

...and at the same time there's so much racism against blacks, but do you see any black weeaboos? No. You don't. Somehow black people are not psychotic enough to become shutins. Think about that.

>>

>>2360 FYI, the only isekai that really has NEETs in it is No Game No Life. Some isekais have actual workers as protagonists, some others have students, some isekais where there's not much background info on their protagonists, and finally you have the game isekais. You should probably have read the article you've linked before making that assumption that all isekai protagonists are NEETs.

>>

>>2362 Sorry - I'm new to this genre. I just read that KonoSuba featued a NEET, and No Game No Life featured a NEET, and drew the logical conclusion: These NEETs wants to hear about how a magical portal somehow opens up while they're playing their video game, and they're taken to some fantastical place where waifus jerk them off and feed them grapes every day - to finally "get some recognition" for beating Dark Souls or whatever. They're not going to recognize themselves in a worker. no, they need to have little insecure kids pilot the mechas - characters they can relate to and understand. Kids who get yelled at by girls for being unattractive, yet who secretly desires them, even when they actually don't, because no means yes. Come on - don't tell me that's not what isekai is for. It's a whole genre, and it isn't for nothing. These guys are moving into video games via anime, and they get to meet Sonic and gets to make love to him, and everything is wonderful. They get to be slime, dude!