Enrive[a / b / biz / c / co / g / gg / global / k / lit / Movies / mu / nsa / pc / pol / sci / toon / tv / x]

Anime and Manga - /a/[Catalog][Board FAQ]

[?]

TopBottom
Image Thumbnail

As a fantastical anime sniper girl, I like to kill people with my enormous mechanical penis. With one mighty recoil I ejaculate my termination with lethal focus, impregnating your head with merciless death, making you my little fucking bitch. It's like I'm hardcore fucking you harder than you could ever do with your little floppy soft excuse for a penis. I am the man's man who will rape all of your life away. It feels so good to just empty myself inside your brain. I need that supersonic thrust to satisfy me. I love to kill. I-love-to-kill-I-love-to-kill-I-love-to-kill-I-love-to-kill. God it feels to good to watch you all die. <3

>>

You think you're so fine and safe, sitting in your little chair with your little soft, floppy excuse for a penis. Maybe you drive around in a luxurious car and think you're hot shit. Maybe you take your penis to the local whore store and insert it into defenseless women. Well, do I have a Fuck You for you. I will tear down all that you ever was, and reduce you down to nothing with one mighty penetration. I don't even give a fuck about politics. I just snipe little men with even smaller penises as a form of intercourse. Death to the bio-penises! Long live the humongous mechanical machine penis!

>>

I look at your small little bio-dicks, and how pathetically they vomit out their ejaculate, and I laugh. What is this - a joke? Do you think any woman with selfrespect would have that silly performance anywhere near her, or even inside her? At best it's a little halfassed squirt. That's the best you can do. Now: Compare that to a uranium tipped .50 blasting through a skull, ripping everything inside it asunder before even cracking the skull open. That's a thorough fuck. I just fucked your entire life, and I left nothing but a gaping hole. That's how you do it. That's how you take someone's REAL virginity.

>>

...and don't even start with the "my cock is so hard and big". Just look at my cock and fall silent. My cock can ejaculate through walls. There is absolutely no denying my cock unless it's some kind of tank. You think you have a BBC? *I* have *THE* BBC. When I cum inside of you, you won't be asking for seconds - you're done. If your grandmother was behind you, then she's done too just by being around you. I'll just ejaculate out the back of your head, and let your brain matter lubricate hers for a two-for-one finish. Don't you EVER call me a woman. YOU are the women, ALL of you. You are ALL my bitches. I'll MAKE you my bitches. Just put up your best resistence and brace yourself - I like it. Show me your best and sturdiest forehead. Tell me how much of human value you have, bitch. I'll prove you wrong. I'll plov you so hard you'll be lying in the streets!

>>

So many men think they've blossomed. They think that just because they've had their idea of sex, that they've blossomed into something beautiful and meaningful. Motherfuckers, I'll make you blossom. That little bud inside your head is just waiting to sprout open and spread its huge red petals all over the place. I'll make you so beautiful they'll take pictures of you. Just hold still and I'll shoot you right in the cervix you call a pineal gland. I'll blow your mind like you never thought possible.

>>
Image Thumbnail

There's a disease of passivity in the world, where people just look at all of these obnoxious little virgins as a lost cause, because they aren't men enough to wield the big black mechanical cock. That's okay. I've got you covered. A new era is dawning. I am Donald Trump's little anime girl. I want to be bent over a table and rammed up the ass by the huge daddy cock of the presidency, and this cock will keep my aim steady as Donald Trump works me as his cock puppet.

>>

I see all of those smiles of liberty begin to fade, as you slowly become aware that you're being hunted without mercy. You know that your time as "human beings" are over. I am the woman to fuck your democracy - to give it that good, swift, thorough fucking that it's been asking for for centuries without even knowing it. You claim to be some kind of champions of the first amendment. Well, consider me the cure. - Sniper-chan

>>

I am masturbating like crazy to this video right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfiaWVCMItY Give it to me, Donaldu~! <3

>>
Image Thumbnail

Just look at this handsome bastard: This is to be my Otōsan - Comdr. Ajit Pai. He will raise me right. He will tell me what to think and how to feel. He will tell me who to kill. https://twitter.com/fightfortheftr/status/1159958391843971074 May his balls be as big and filled, as my erection is long and hard.

Update 5